Important message from Steve Smyth, 4/30/06

Thanks to everyone who wrote a POSITIVE message in here, I appreciate your well wishing, and intend to stay strong in mind and body, get treatment, and get back on track ASAP!
In the meantime, I am keeping busy with other aspects of my musical life, including internet guitar lessons, and finishing my instrumental debut album, The EssenEss Project, with special guest "shred drums" from Atma Anur ( 1st Cacophony album, several key Shrapnel Records releases), and an old bass playing/songwriting buddy of mine, Steve Hoffman. We have some mp3 "demo samples" available!!! I invite any/all of who are interested to go to: www.theessenessproject.com ( go to forum, find under title "mini clips") Hope you'll enjoy what you hear! In the meantime, I am back to tracking lead over dubs for the record this month, and we should be done tracking the album by the end of May, FINALLY!
Lastly, if anyone is serious about the donation process, please e-mail me: steve@stevesmyth.com and we can talk about it! Let me know your blood type in your e-mail, and we'll sort it out from there.
All the best to all of you guys, KEEP IT HEAVY!!!

a few facts about kidney donation can be found at www.livingdonorsonline.com
with advances in medicine, the new procedures are much less invasive and much less painful for the donor and recipient. the donor can go back to normal in 3 days or so, and the scar is minimal compared to the old procedure. also, steve is A+ blood type.