Important Message From Steve Smyth, 4/30/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve i wish u all the best with the esseness proj and for sure with ur health ... i hope that everything turns out to be good - and for sure to see u again on stage ... :)

luv and hugs

-V.

I\'m happy to hear that you are feeling good steve and that you are gonna come out to jam one hella of a show if i got the hint correctly (if not...ups)
I will check out the essence project clips as soon as i finish posting this and give it a listen. When you will get your intenrnet lessons program up, i will try to get a few lessons from the master.

Get better Steve

Sanatate (good health in romanian):headbang:

Glad to hear form you Steve!

Steve Smyth said:
3 words: Rough Mix Samples!!!
Samples = better than nothing!!

Steve Smyth said:
Not the case, not the case at all. In fact, I have been encouraged to begin exercising, and have gotten the "green light", as it were, from all of my doctors ( and consultants) to get back out and jam if I wish.Hint hint hint...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
That is just fan-f'ing-tastic news my man. Very, very promising.

Steve Smyth said:
Well, on other fronts, expect me to start up the internet lesson program I was talking about by mid September.
Very cool, hope you have some beginner/intermediate stuff as well, my playing has suffered from lack of time/effort/practice and that would help.

As always Bro', keep stong!! :headbang:

Woo-Hoo!! So glad you're feeling well and active... sounds like you're more active than I am :) (doesn't take too much!)

I'll hop over and listen to the clips - I'm really glad to hear from ya. As my mom says "Chin up, Head up, Finger up!"

Gina

Great to hear from you and that things are going well. :)

Have tried listening to samples but they dont seem to work for me. I will get Evilpete to work it out for me and let you know.

Would be great to see you on stage again where you belong but I would probably have to travel quite a distance to see that.

Take care :headbang: :headbang:

The samples sounds great! I'm glad they have given you the okay to get back out an jam. Hopefully you'll be able to play a show in the Bay Area so I can make it out and watch you shred again!:headbang:

In other news...My band had the pleasure of being direct support for Testament last Friday at Bourbon St, and just got word that we are opening the Dragonlord show there in early Septemeber as well!! :kickass:

Hey Everybody,
Thanks for writing in, it's great to hear from all of you!
I am glad you guys like what you're hearing! Please feel free to throw some comments up under the sound clips section as well, as I'm not sure Steve H will read them unless they're there.
To Dream Neon Black, and Will, I can't answer, as I have heard nothing back from the guys...it's been spoken about though...
LT1Z,thank for the compliments man, and congrats on opening for Testament! And for Dragonlord next month as well! That's great man!
Super Mahrio, thanks very much, and it was good to see you guys that night as well!
Conquer All, not likely at this time...
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Steve!

It's always nice to hear good news regarding you&your health!I hope you'll find a decent donor as soon as possible,and then you can continue to rock the world's ass off either with Nevermore or with Dragonlord!

I can hardly wait the rough mix samples to download and to listen to them.It's great that you don't stop writing and playing music during these hard times!

I wish you all the best (and so do a lot of Hungarian Nevermore fans!)

Hail!

The songs just have been downloaded,and I can truly say that I'm glad to hear instrumental guitar music that's not boring!At last!I haven't been listening to instrumental guitar music recently,because all the shredders want to be just faster than the other.And in your music,there is a good amount of feeling,catchy melodies aside the technical and complex parts.I'm eager to hear the full album!

Cheerz!

GREAT NEWS STEVE!

Good to know the treatment is boring .. but not painful!

Good to know you walk&shred .. and if it comes to walking ... be careful who you might walk into in SF :)

now going to listen to the samples .... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.