Important Message From Steve Smyth, 4/30/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
MACvodka said:
take care and post those samples!! :)

i hope that all this hospital time doesn't effect your guitar playing :p

Hey MacVodka,
Samples are_ posted, dude! :lol: :lol: Go check 'em out up top, in The EssenEss Project forum! Tell us up there what you think, please! THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! I would like Steve H. to read these too!
P.S. I'm not in the hospital, so it's not!:lol: :headbang: :headbang:

Steve Smyth said:
Hey MacVodka,
Samples are_ posted, dude! :lol: :lol: Go check 'em out up top, in The EssenEss Project forum! Tell us up there what you think, please! THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! I would like Steve H. to read these too!
P.S. I'm not in the hospital, so it's not!:lol: :headbang: :headbang:
haha thats good. im going to have to have shoulder surgery in december which means no guitar playing for a while. god im going to suck once i start playing again. i play at least an hour and a half everyday.

thanks for the update Steve! Good to hear your keeping busy writing , as I knew you would be....can't keep a good man down!

Too bad you won't make it down on the 27th we'll miss you but that just means a road trip to see you and the Hoffman family. :kickass: will be later in the year as quite a run of shows coming up in the next 6 weeks.

Best to you and N! hugz, Kristy

Steve - The samples exceed expectations, pretty damn cool - can't wait till it's released! As for your health news, it's always great to hear that you're moving in a forward direction on that front. Hopefully not too far in the future you'll be back with full force eh?

-Steve-

Steve-O!

How you feeling man? I hope great! Moving forward on SnS I hope!

Haven't heard an update from you in a bit. Just checking in, if you get a free minute drop us a line.

Metal!

A quick note to say What's Up! It's been nearly 2 months since I have posted an update.....and....well....actually a lot has been going on, and all pretty good stuff.
Don't mean to keep anyone interested hanging, but I have had company here for the last few weeks, and no time to post an update. But hang on, I'll post within the next few days, I promise!
Hope eveyrbody caught and enjoyed the latest Metalocalypse episode, with my guest voice over on there! That was a blast to finally see how that was going to come out! Snizzy Snazz Bullets kind of looked like an aging Butthead, anyone agree?!:lol: :lol: :lol: Be back soon with an update, stay tuned!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Awesome, Steve. Hope all has been going well. Look forward to seeing more of you around here. Hell, given how active the board has been of late, even WITH your 2 month absence you've probably still been the most prolific poster!

Glad to hear from you Steve.:headbang:

Man I still haven't seen that show. I need to get the whole season on disc or something. :erk:

Hope you feeling good, and looking forward to the update. Maybe some lesson news??

C-ya

I missed the show, sadly, but will look for it.

I lost all the audio for all of my covers when Windows just went completely kaput (don't you just love how close that was to the Vista release? I've had a number of people come around with similar problems, I love Micro$oft's timing) so I'm looking for stuff to start fresh on, anything you'd like to see covered?

Jeff

Glad to hear good things are happening. The last Metalocalypse episode was :lol:

Hey Steve! missed your guest appearance from Metalocalypse but sure I'll find the video. Got my gigantour DVD and bummed not enough Nevermore on there, though did see you playing some airguitar and the end of one of the last shows :cool: Hope all is well with you, take care and send greetings to all :wave: ~ Kristy

kittybeast said:
Hey Steve! Got my gigantour DVD and bummed not enough Nevermore on there, though did see you playing some airguitar and the end of one of the last shows :cool: Hope all is well with you, take care and send greetings to all :wave: ~ Kristy
Heykittybeast!
Not sure what you mean airguitar? Is this on the Gigantour DVD? Man, I guess I gotta see this this!:lol: Was I jamming "air" pretty good?:lol: :headbang:
Update coming soon....:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Still waiting on some important news to come our way this week. Will post an update when I "have the facts", as they say. My, facts are important to have, aren't they?
Especially before one says something that most likely, without them, isn't true, but rather, assumption, aka false. Food for thought...
I'll be back later in the week with a long overdue update.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.