IMPORTANT MESSAGE From Steve Smyth, May 30th, 2006

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
From Steve Smyth, for immediate release, May 30, 2006:

"It is with deep regret that I will not be able to perform at any of European festivals over the next week with Nevermore, as I am now in hospital being treated with dialysis. The total kidney failure that I thought was a few months away has already happened. I am extremely
disappointed with this situation, but there is nothing I can do. I wish the guys in Nevermore all the best and hope that as many of you fans as possible give them your support in Europe."

Will Bozarth said:
Dude, we're all here for you! It's time to get you fixed up and recooperate.
fuck yeah. i'd give a kidney if I could. i'm serious, too.

stay strong and most importantly, stay healthy. we're all pulling for you, steve.

You will be soooo missed in Nevermore Steve. Sorry this came early and against your wishes. You WILL heal and have your dreams become a reality. We all respect you and hope that you can find a donor so you can return to the stage...where you belong!

My prayers are with you buddy.

We all know you have the strength and courage to overcome this - We will be seeing ya when you are back in action bro.

Sam

Oh no, no, dammit. Dear Steve, you WILL get through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

**sending energy and light towards CA**

Love ya man,
Gina

I recall you had a few willing donors so, for that alone, you are a blessed man! Prayers are with you dude, hang in there and feel free to unload on us knuckleheads whenever you need.

MetalAges said:
I recall you had a few willing donors so, for that alone, you are a blessed man! Prayers are with you dude, hang in there and feel free to unload on us knuckleheads whenever you need.

im one of them, honestly

Hey Steve, we're all confident you'll fight your way through this.

Always remember that you have many many fans praying for you and waiting for you to feed our ears with your amazing music!!

You were extremely nice to the people I was with when we met, noticed everyone was shy and you took the initiative to strike up a conversation!! Not many people will do that sort of thing...

i'm so sorry to hear this. Steve i wish you find a donor and the transplant will be successfull and you will come back stronger than ever.
good luck and good health.

sanatate (in romanian means i wish you good health)
salud (same thing en espanol)

Steve, good luck for finding a donor and recover soon. I am sure you´ll fight this and win! :) You seem to be really strong and optimistic and all your fans pray for your health so I guess you´ll recover faster than any one before who had this. :)

Good luck!

Wow! This sucks....My thoughts are with you Steve!!! Hoping for the best possible outcome at this point.