H.i.m.?

Interesting comments. I read some reviews and people who love them call them awesome gothic metal, and those who hate them... well, see above. I'll look for some mp3s

Oh well, gothic metal is so much bigger here in Finland than most of the places you seem to be from. I like or atleast liked Greatest Lovesongs 666 and Razorblade but 2 new albums are mostly crap. Funny so often when band gets all big and famous the actual music turns into shit. HIM was actually one of the bands that got into harder music and eventually metal. I like the music but there are too much of those "OMG VILLE VALO IS SO HOT I LOVE HIM OMG" -fans who ignore the music.

High On Maiden said:
Yep, they're pretty big over here I think, almopst exclusively with skater types, since Bam Margara or whoever the fuck that is started being their manager, or endorsing them, or...whatever.

I hate it how bands are just latched onto like that. Like loads of skater types seem to rate Ozzy Osbourne so highly, when they probably don't know he was in Black Sabbath, just because of Ozzfest or that reality show on TV about the Osbournes.

Oh dear oh dear.
That's like those who say they like Soulfly and they haven't even heard Sepultura.