Sonata Arctica

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
:OMG:

I was never into power metal, but I am now! These guys were always one of those bands I "heard of, but haven't heard." They are incredible, I cant believe I waited so long to give them a chance. Some of the stuff I have heard so far has left my jaw on the floor. I'm mostly a death/thrash fan but jeez these guys are seriously good.

Thoughts on the band?

Pretty good. I've had them in my cd player in my car the last four or five days. You'd like Lost Horizon too, I think.

sonata arctica are okay some of the time. the rest of the time i just get bored really fast of them. they seem to make a few good songs and have a lot of filler. at least, that's what i gathered from winterhearts guild. and some other album i heard.

but! ruins of my life! fuckin awesome song.

and yeah, lost horizon ruled. their singer was phenominal

I have liked Sonata Arctica for awhile now. Really great band. Something about their music captures me. I recently saw them on their first ever tour of the U.S. Luckily the show I caught them at they were opening for Overkill. Two amazing bands of two totally different styles of metal was cool to see. Sonata Arctica played for an hour and twenty minutes and blew the roof off of BB Kings in NYC. Many fans there for them too, they have a huge following here. They will be back to conquer us all.