Modern Thrash Metal?

@Baroque

Pantera: It's been several years since I've listened to this album. These songs are decent but I don't think that they have much staying power for me. Phil Anselmo's vocals are a lot better on here than their later albums.

Lazarus A.D.: I don't care for the way that this sounds and I doubt that will change.

Grip Inc.: The drumming was intense. Musically not my thing.

Exhorder: I remember these guys. I used to own The Law and they're decent but not something that I need to have in my collection.

Entropy: Again not musically exciting to me.

So Act of Defiance, you could probably slap them in there with Modern Thrash, their debut for me was my best album of 2015, it was so fucking good man, crushing riffs and ripping solos just the way I like it. I still have this stuff on repeat in my car.

Former Megadeth guitarist Chris Broderick plays in this band and man did they ever hold him back in Megadeth...

Reactions: PWesselsArt
New to the forums so howdy folks. Been pretty immersed in the new wave of thrash. Here's a band I heard yesterday I totally loved. Nothing new but the energy feels fresh and it's got strong hard punk influence mixed in.

Of all the bands I've been listening to (so far), this one was the most interesting I thought.

Last edited: