Ha ha... Ledmag, you started WWIII on the Opeth board...

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
I have lost any and all respect I have ever had for ledmag.
Sorry...

Uhhhhhhh, like I care.........Big fucking deal. DO you think I want your respect, or anyones respect, either you like my PC personality, or you dont,. This is my second fav forum, JUST BECOUSE Nevermore happens to be my fav band. If those jack asses cant take a joke, then so fucking what...........Just let me tell ya.............not that it matters.....but.

I went there a few months back, and was as nice as i could be.....you guys wouldnt even have believed it was me...........I was flamed.......

Originally posted by Trapped
:lol:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/t20452/s.html

This is great. :cool:

Some dude just said that 'youre probably not even out of highschool'.

:lol:

Those guys are so up tight, and so insacure about Opeth being the best band on Earth. Hell, look at the title of the post, its a flame from the get go,,,"the other forums SUCK" ,,,,shit, those guys dont know how to have a good time. They worry about MAKEING ppl like Opeth,its like the Crusades.....only music...haha

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
I think TL should get into the war. that would be extremely interesting.

I have never been able to post at the Opeth board without "logging in", unless TL wants to re-register, I dont think he can join in.

The thread has slowed down a bit since yesterday.

Originally posted by ledmag
I have never been able to post at the Opeth board without "logging in", unless TL wants to re-register, I dont think he can join in.

The thread has slowed down a bit since yesterday.

damn, becase if he got in it, he'd be saying....relatively normal things, except TL is pretty hard to understand sometimes, so they'd probably just be sitting there scratching their heads and saying "sweet" and talking about ninja's or some shit.

Ha, that thread is getting bigger and bigger. Hahahaha. They have totally changed the point have they not. haha

This is exactly what makes that forum better then the others!

Originally posted by Liquid Tension

This is exactly what makes that forum better then the others!

Why? Better? They have just made it all worse. Turned it into a color fight. That and an ENGLISH class hahaha. Spoiled little turds is what they are, well, uh, uhem, i suppose that would include you as well now wouldnt it.

That and an ENGLISH class hahaha.

Hmm, I was wondering, you claim you don't have time to check your writing and that you are a english honors?

So how come it is that you would need time to check your writing, shouldn't it be pretty much perfect anyway?
I mean that is the reason you mentioned that you are an english honors, right? right? :rolleyes:

Oh and btw, yes, I do like Opeth, but I could pretty much care less if you think that makes me spoiled and the same goes for the members of the band, I don't feel the need to know their favorite color or underwear to enjoy the music.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Hmm, I was wondering, you claim you don't have time to check your writing and that you are a english honors?

So how come it is that you would need time to check your writing, shouldn't it be pretty much perfect anyway?
I mean that is the reason you mentioned that you are an english honors, right? right? :rolleyes:

Oh and btw, yes, I do like Opeth, but I could pretty much care less if you think that makes me spoiled and the same goes for the members of the band, I don't feel the need to know their favorite color or underwear to enjoy the music.

this should be kept where it was started, THE OPETH BOARD!

Ha, that thread is getting bigger and bigger. Hahahaha. They have totally changed the point have they not. haha
I think I actually changed the point of the thread, posted something that disturbed and now I have been called a racist!!!
I didn't mean to change the meaning ledmag, but I find it weird, that after your post the first answer was because of the *my pals* and not because of the rest you said.
Orchid has answered to your issue though.