had my wisdom teeth pulled today

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
all four

*is on vicodin and a rather empty stomach*

the only lame part is the nausea due to swallowing blood (I'm not allowed to spit). This in turn leads to vomiting which is pleasant

I did, however, get to keep my teeth that they pulled. big fuckers. apparently the oral surgeon was calling people in to check them out. maybe I'll be kvlt and make a necklace out of them.

Wow! I didn't get to keep mine. I didn't get a video of my gallbladder removal either, like they promised. Fuckers. I didn't get to see my tonsils, or some other things they took out. Lucky you!

Yeah it sucks, did they tell you to soak gauze in cold tea and put that in your mouth? It worked well for me, plus got the horrible blood taste out. I remember the gas and the IV they gave me to knock me out, that was awesome stuff.

I got walked to the car by two very, very hot nurses. I tried to hide the boner I was able to get in my stuporous state.

I have a big jaw so they stayed. like noone noticed. :tickled: :loco:

BWN, my gall bladder has to go out as well. did you have stones or only sand and mud? I was told that no surgeon will want to do the surgery because it's only sand and mud. the fact that I"m sick if I don't take antistress pills doesn't really count in their book. (when I'm stressed, which is every day, I get sick if I don't take the pills..)

I had my 4 removed too... but I never swallowed any blood. I felt a little sick right after, but after 2 hours I was completely okay. I had the buffy face for like 1 week.