haha, Sharon tried to set up Maiden but failed

Stealer of Dreams said:
He means all the mallcore bands, I imagine.

they've had some wigger crap in the past but not this year.

Mastodon, Soilwork, Black Dahlia Murder, Arch Enemy, Trivium etc.

Fuck Ozzfest. This latest one was both my first, and last. Every band I saw, and granted, I only got there as Rob Zombie was going on, sucked, except for Maiden. Sabbath wasn't THAT bad, but I was actually very disapointed in Tony Iommi's unmusical, nonsensical, and distasteful extended solos (hurts me to say that, since Tony was one of my first guitar inspirations, but his wah pedal use was seriously out of control).

They got $3.75 from me for a bottle of water. Thats all they made (my ticket was free). Fuck fuck FUCK Ozzfest. I hope it crumbles. And I hope that whore bitch cunt gets cancer again.

BOYCOTT.

If they didn't have such an expensive price I would've of considered going(but they didn't come here so whatever)

I dig a lot of the 2nd stage. Not my absolute favorites but they've got great live shows.

this kind of makes me laugh because when Gigantour was beginning I said something like, "yeah, and if Nevermore begins slaying the headliners watch out for equipment failures and such" and some of you scoffed and said, "oh no, that could never happen with a fine human being like Dave Mustaine...." well, it does happen, and it happens all the time when the headliner is being shown up.

Dave Mustaine = Sharon Osbourne

they even kinda look the same.

If I were to have gone to this, it would have been for Maiden only.

Fuck that. Bruce and Co. Rules.

Wish BD would do a solo headline tour of the US.

Skeksis said:
She's officially out of her mind now.

'Cause there was any question before? :loco: o_O :loco: :guh: :zombie: LOL!

The thing is, if I sang like Bruce Dickenson, I think I'd probably be a prick, myself. I mean, who does he think he is -- Bruce Dickenson?! Geez! :rolleyes:

There's drama between bar bands, there's drama between headlining bands -- no surprises here. It sucks when the fans have to deal with it, though.

lizard said:
this kind of makes me laugh because when Gigantour was beginning I said something like, "yeah, and if Nevermore begins slaying the headliners watch out for equipment failures and such" and some of you scoffed and said, "oh no, that could never happen with a fine human being like Dave Mustaine...." well, it does happen, and it happens all the time when the headliner is being shown up.

Apparently I missed this one (my blonde...). I don't know who scoffed, but it's really pretty naive -- not only does it happen, but people don't even feel bad about doing this shit. Did anyone ever wonder about Nevermore's last album, EOR, having the suddenly apalling production, coincidentally right at the expiration of their contract with CM, Who might want to sign them after such a poorly produced album? Oh! But then they *magically* they sign with CM again, so all's well, right? Ugh. They should have gone to the majors, IMO.

Where's the "Nevermore deserves more respect" thread again? Shit, they all do -- even the ones that suck, really. Being a musician in this world takes balls, IMO. You have to put up with so much, and SMILE and pretend that it's all good. Nevermore owns. :headbang: