www.last.fm
I'm very happy to join this community.
I especially love the female metal singers, so I listen mainly to:
After Forever, Kittie, Arch Enemy,
Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Tarja Turunen,
Almora, Tristania, Xandria,
Stream of Passion, Penumbra, Leave's Eyes,
Darkwell, Alexandra Liambos, Elis.

Among the male singers, Bruce Dickinson is the top, unsurpassed voice of the metal ever.

I live in Italy and I'm 47. I would also like to find someone else over 40 that is a fucking metal lover, and if he/she's not too far from my place (Pavia, Lombardia), we can have a beer together.
Metal forever!http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/headbob.gif
:headbang:

Thanks for the welcome.
I love Almora, the great Turkish metal band, because they make a very powerful metal, with songs often resounding your traditional music, in a fantastic mix.
I listened to the demo song of your boyfriend's band: it's great! You're lucky to have such a bf.
Bye from Italy!
:lol:

Yea I thought about asking it.. But then I said to myself, it may not be the same Almore as I know.. Where do you know Almora :) That's nice that some of the Turkish groups are known world wide..

By the way thanks for listening to Magick, my boy friend's band.. They have recently released an album, but unfortunately both my boy friend who's one of the guitars and the drummer are now dealing with their military services.. :( They'll be back in May...

Thanks for the welcome.
I love Almora, the great Turkish metal band, because they make a very powerful metal, with songs often resounding your traditional music, in a fantastic mix.
I listened to the demo song of your boyfriend's band: it's great! You're lucky to have such a bf.
Bye from Italy!
:lol:

Hi, Necromancy!
Surely I do love Almora. Their music is very 'full' and expressive. They have something indeed to say, in this metal world. And Nihan has an incredible voice. When she catches those high-pitched notes, with her deep vibrato and such an overwhelming power, she chills my bones. Wow!
I knew Almora through an Italian friend of mine, who told me about them.

I'm sorry that your boyfriend is away for his military service. But May will come soon, so don't be too sad and smile! The metal is with you!
Bye:lol: