Welcome to Awesome Metal Bands, Please Check out the Forums and Awesome Chat Room

Mar 26, 2012
Been working very hard on my website, with the intention of wanting to make a site witch focuses on female fronted metal bands, opposed to websites like Ultimate Metal which is Awesome but female fronted metal is sometimes overlooked and deserves more exposure. I actually prefer female metal tho all metal is amazing.

From symphonic metal to death metal.

Also the site has all the use all forums, so its not just female metal, but that is the focus. Once you enter the main Mosh pit page you will see lots of Female Fronted Band links, each with a picture which will help make the site user friendly and more appealing.

In addition their is a FREE chat room that I created, initially I added a music playlist but the limitations of the software made the music auto boot, so I will think of a way to prevent this or disable the plugin

would be so great full if you could join me on awesomemetalbands.com, it takes 20 seconds to create an account and 5 seconds if you use Facebook to log in.

This is a non for profit website currently, I just wanted to make everyone happy, especially fans of symphonic female metal.

my names Daniel, my username is Awesome Metal Bands Admin

what else could it be, I am not looking for criticism since its free you either love it or hate it.

but for too long the focus has been on male bands so this give anyone with a love of female fronted metal bands a place to tell everyone the bands they think are awesomeness.

This is just some of the featured Female fronted metal bands and forums, I will add more.

Angtoria
Arch Enemy
Aesma Daeva
Asrai
Autumn
Amberian Dawn
Battlelore
Benedictum
Crucified Barbara
Coronatus
Darzamat
Dawn of Destiny