Hair?

yeah man driving a tank though ppls homes and over their cars as they run screaming is AWSOME............................................... it is

the way i get my hair straight is by having it chemically straightened and then using straightening irons. it means im totally obsessive about it but you can see in my avatar how straight it is, naturally it is thick curly and frizzy. any straightening questions? ask me, im an expert

brush your hair whilst blowdrying it but put the brush underneath your hair and hold the nozzle of the hairdryer right against it whilst brushing downwards slowly. that should be enough

bodomite said:
yeah man driving a tank though ppls homes and over their cars as they run screaming is AWSOME............................................... it is

Again.. whats wrong with that? =D
The guys car was insured anyway he got a brand new one plus he now makes money since the insurance company use him in their advertiing.

that really doesn't make much sense since the hair grows from your head, not from your tips.

But your hair will eventually get it's tips fucked up (like mine are right now :lol: ), so usually people cut it down so it can look not-so-fucked-up for some time... until they decided to cut it again :p

What I do to make my hair soft, shiny and manageable is: I take a long stroll to the top of a mountain taking in the redolent fumes of the green grass, then as I make my way to the bottom of a picturesque waterfall I take out the aloe vera plant I keep in my flowing cotton slip dress and squeeze out the serum and massage it gently into the dampened layers of my hair using my fingertips (paying attention to the needs of my thirsty scalp) and then I dip it in the waterfall and flick it about the place before letting it dry in the winter sun.
And then I take out my glass dildo and FUCK MYSELF TO DEATH!

Natassja said:
the way i get my hair straight is by having it chemically straightened and then using straightening irons. it means im totally obsessive about it but you can see in my avatar how straight it is, naturally it is thick curly and frizzy. any straightening questions? ask me, im an expert

what do u mean by chemically straightened?

KenShiRo said:
what do u mean by chemically straightened?

its like the opposite of a perm but it also repairs your hair rather than damaging it. they put this stuff on to break the bonds in hair and then reset it so that its straight. takes ages but its totally worth it

it really rules, its called the Yuko system, invented in Japan i think, ironic seeing as they all have dead straight hair