Hair?

I'm growing my hair out too. It's below my shoulders right now, but it's all uneven because I'm trying to let my top hairs catch up to the ones on the bottom of my head. Then when my hair on the top catches up to the hair lower on my head, I plan on cutting the bottom hair so it grows at an even length. I don't know if that made sense to you guys o_O .... I've been growing my hair out for 1 yr +

Natassja said:
its like the opposite of a perm but it also repairs your hair rather than damaging it. they put this stuff on to break the bonds in hair and then reset it so that its straight. takes ages but its totally worth it

how much does it cost and is this something u can do at home or do u have to go down the hair dressers

you have to go to the hairdressers to have it done. it all varies depending on where you go and how long your hair is. mine is halfway down my back and last time i had it done it took about 9hrs and cost £220. i went to ask about it at toni&guy though and they said 3-4hrs but they start at £300 but mine would be £500-£600. your hair has to be more than 2 inches long to have it done. i only have it done once a year though so i dont mind spending a lot and suffering a lot (its so boring when they do it). its permenent you just get it done when your hair grows out too much

i think they should start giving me commission for this cos i promote it so much. also i think jennifer anniston has had it done

its only cos i spend all my money on my hair and nothing else. you can get it really cheap in places like thailand so maybe australia too, i dont know

Damn the "hairdresser" (or dragon) I go to once a year always feels the need to advise me what's best for my hair so she won't chemically straighten it for me! And I'm too much of a big girls bra to say to her "listen yer bitch, it's my hair mind your own business and do your job" but she's the only hairdresser I've ever been to who doesn't make me look like K.D lang so I just put up with it. I should take assertiveness training classes or summit.
BTW Natassja has to pay london prices, in Toni &Guy 'up north' where I am (home of all limbless inbreds) it would probably cost half that. It's one of the perks of being in the armpit of the UK- they have to charge less because the standard of living sucks. I was in London a few weeks ago and everything is double the price just so the queen can say she's posh...

Ed's said:
Damn the "hairdresser" (or dragon) I go to once a year always feels the need to advise me what's best for my hair so she won't chemically straighten it for me! And I'm too much of a big girls bra to say to her "listen yer bitch, it's my hair mind your own business and do your job" but she's the only hairdresser I've ever been to who doesn't make me look like K.D lang so I just put up with it. I should take assertiveness training classes or summit.
BTW Natassja has to pay london prices, in Toni &Guy 'up north' where I am (home of all limbless inbreds) it would probably cost half that. It's one of the perks of being in the armpit of the UK- they have to charge less because the standard of living sucks. I was in London a few weeks ago and everything is double the price just so the queen can say she's posh...

this is true, a standard toni&guy cut and blowdry here costs nearly 50 pounds