Half Life

tintin

Oct 15, 2001
NYC
www.geocities.com
I finally finished this game tonight, that flying fucker at the end took me three hours to kill, awesome game!

the end does sucks, though, there's practically no explanation for what's been taking place and it ends abruptly

anyone else play this game?

No, but it's taking me forever to figure out where the last two airplanes in Fur Fighters are at. :mad:

Speaking of stupid game endings, Dead or Alive 2 on Dreamcast has to take the award...

i remember developing insomnia over half-life. its an awesome game, but it doesn't offer any breaks!! i couldn't find a place to stop, i'd just stay up until i couldn't hold my head up.

how about some of the monsters in that game? some of the most memorable are the spider with a swollen nutsack and of course the giant floating fetus at the end.

Half life is the greatest game in the world ...the whole concept for parallel worlds is just killing. Anybody knows about other games with such concept?!!! I heard of Outkast but never had played it.

Bah, you people don't know games, you're so violent and in love with spider ballsacks and floating fetuses. Now a good game is PACMAN!!!! And GALAGA!! And CENTIPEDE!!! They will NEVER die!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE CLEAN CLASSICS, minus gore, guts, and blood!!!! :lol:

(I feel a "gay" rebuttal coming lmao)

Look mate, you better watch it, I have the moves. I learnt from this book, so I'll kick your ass.

catpage.jpg

I love this book.

Getting a little flustered eh? You should ask that cat to groom you since your hairs are falling out of place :lol:

And you can't love books! Books are for the internet, remember? :p