Halo of Blood Over Europe Tour 2013

oh okay! well, I don't think they will offer such thing, but I sure hope so. If they do, I will buy them of course:) Luckily they've announced it this early, so there's
time for me to save money :D

@johnny_victor yes! I'm already looking for places nearby, there are some cheap flights with ryanair, haha :rofl:

Yeah, Sadly Bodom doesn't do much with VIP offerings.. Last two I saw them they didn't have such a thing.

oh okay! well, I don't think they will offer such thing, but I sure hope so. If they do, I will buy them of course:) Luckily they've announced it this early, so there's
time for me to save money :D

@johnny_victor yes! I'm already looking for places nearby, there are some cheap flights with ryanair, haha :rofl:

Yeah, you should totally come here :D

And we also have cheap booze ;)

Do you guys possibly think there will be a 'Halo of Blood Over America' Tour early next year? Roope said on Mobile Backstage that they will tour the U.S in support of Halo of Blood aside from Mayhem festival. ;)

Maybe he meant these, dunno :s

July 09 - Intersection, Grand Rapids, MI (w/ Amon Amarth, Behemoth)
July 29 - Expo 5, Louisville, KY (w/ Amon Amarth, Behemoth)
August 05 - Cricket Wireless Amphitheater, Bonner Springs, KS (w/ Rob Zombie, Machine Head, Amon Amarth)
August 07 - Pop's, St. Louis, MO (w/ Amon Amarth)
August 08 - Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN (w/ Amon Amarth)
August 09 - Peabody's, Cleveland, OH (w/ Amon Amarth)

Maybe he meant these, dunno :s

July 09 - Intersection, Grand Rapids, MI (w/ Amon Amarth, Behemoth)
July 29 - Expo 5, Louisville, KY (w/ Amon Amarth, Behemoth)
August 05 - Cricket Wireless Amphitheater, Bonner Springs, KS (w/ Rob Zombie, Machine Head, Amon Amarth)
August 07 - Pop's, St. Louis, MO (w/ Amon Amarth)
August 08 - Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN (w/ Amon Amarth)
August 09 - Peabody's, Cleveland, OH (w/ Amon Amarth)

Doubt it. That's not an official tour. Those are just days they are playing off from Mayhem. 6 dates isn't really a tour... But honestly Bodom comes by the U.S once a year atleast. I saw them July 9th 2011 then saw them March 2nd 2012. It could be another scenario like this.

Yeah. I gave them quite the laugh. There was a part of my message Alexi never read, I after said "I can't wait to remind you of this at Mayhem" Hopefully Roope isn't to drunk there to remember.

Yeah, that would be awesome! Smoking with Cob 8) Ah, can't wait for the new single, album, and to see them live finally!

What about Sonisphere on 9th of June? That's in France, and it's a whole festival, Amon Amarth plays there also :)

Too bad they are not doing any club gigs in Finland. Okay, they play 4 in summer festivals but its not the same. Luckily if everything goes as planned, I'll be in Stockholm so probably have to go to the gig there. And btw [off]if anyone knows about some apartment/etc in Stockholm, please let me know, would need it from the beginning of september to the end of january [/off].