Halo of Blood Over Europe Tour 2013

Support acts for Halo of Blood over Europe

22 May 2013

The opening acts for COB's longest European tour ever has been confirmed.

All shows 25.09. – 21.10. :
CHILDREN OF BODOM
INSOMNIUM (FIN)
MEDEIA (FIN)

All shows 23.10. – 25.11. :
CHILDREN OF BODOM
DECAPITATED (POL)
MEDEIA (FIN)

Oh man, I wanted Insomnium...I never really checked out Decapitated though. They are more death, less melodic?

Oh man, I wanted Insomnium...I never really checked out Decapitated though. They are more death, less melodic?

technical death, less melodic, not "CoB" melodic for sure. But recent album is somewhat different, you might actually like it. And there is always amazing guitar work and drums.

I recommend Organic Hallucinosis (2006) and Carnival is forever (2011) to start with.

Arrrgghh missing Decapitated then !!!! fook ! Would have loved hearing them ffs ! Specially the insanely incredible drummer there ! Dont know Insomnium nor Medeia.

Oops, I made a mistake. I thought the date I plan on going was the 30th, but it is the 20th. But I will check out Decapitated anyway. I might be positively surprised.

Oops, I made a mistake. I thought the date I plan on going was the 30th, but it is the 20th. But I will check out Decapitated anyway. I might be positively surprised.

U wanna switch ? Lol. Sigh im so down its not the other way around so i could see decapitated :cry:

I'll be going to 4 shows on this tour, yet not one of them is with Insomnium. :/
I really like Decapitated but I love Insomnium..seeing them with COB would be so great.:rolleyes:

Also they added few gigs in France for this tour:

October 23rd, Paris
November 5th, Toulouse
November 6th, Istres

I'm going to Kivenlahti Rock festival, too. Teheeau!
But wondering what this steatment means :s

970881_548206221889626_2096872404_n.jpg

^It's just about when the album is released, how it's their first gig in their hometown and it's a nice coincidence that it's the same day than the album is out. A bit also about the festival in general.

I'm going to Sauna Open Air on Saturday. Really looking forward to that!

They play for 1 hour, but I think they play three new songs. Transference, Halo Of Blood and Dead Man's Hand On You. At the very least the first two.