Halo of Blood Over Europe Tour 2013

HALO OF BLOOD OVER FINLAND :D :kickass:
Support: For The Imperium & Lost Society

13.09.2013 Turku / Logomo, K-18
14.09.2013 Lahti / Sibeliustalo Metsähalli, K-18 (Support: Tuoni)
18.09.2013 Oulu / Club Teatria, K-15 / K-18
19.09.2013 Seinäjoki / Rytmikorjamo, S / K-18
20.09.2013 Tampere / Pakkahuone, K-15 / K-18
21.09.2013 Helsinki / The Circus, S / K-18
22.09.2013 Savonlinna / Savonlinnasali, S (Only COB)

HALO OF BLOOD OVER FINLAND :D :kickass:
Support: For The Imperium & Lost Society

13.09.2013 Turku / Logomo, K-18
14.09.2013 Lahti / Sibeliustalo Metsähalli, K-18 (Support: Tuoni)
18.09.2013 Oulu / Club Teatria, K-15 / K-18
19.09.2013 Seinäjoki / Rytmikorjamo, S / K-18
20.09.2013 Tampere / Pakkahuone, K-15 / K-18
21.09.2013 Helsinki / The Circus, S / K-18
22.09.2013 Savonlinna / Savonlinnasali, S (Only COB)

Lost Society :D

Yeah, I was hanging with my good friend Samy from Lost Society and he was like "hey dude its kinda secret but let me whisper it to you: WE ARE GOING TO TOUR WITH COB MOTHERFUCKER!". I was like "fuck you". Seriously. Pretty awesome.

1016166_603835116315315_1542806216_n.jpg

http://www.bravewords.com/news/206575

"CHILDREN OF BODOM, CALIBAN, RAGE And Others Confirmed For Hamburg Metal Dayz 2013

From September 27th - 29th, the world of heavy metal will be part of the Reeperbahn Festival once more: The Hamburg Metal Dayz at the Markthalle is a forum for fans, up-and-coming rockers and business professionals.

During three days, approx. 13 bands from the harder range of music will play, among them heavy hitters like CHILDREN OF BODOM, RAGE, CALIBAN, ESKIMO CALLBOY, INSOMNIUM and THE NEW BLACK. In panels and roundtable discussions, music business insiders will share their knowledge, while well-known players will be showing licks and tricks during workshops for musicians. There will be exhibitions, readings and signing sessions, where fans can meet the artists."

COB's fb today:

"UK grindcore pioneers Napalm Death have been confirmed as special guests for the 'Halo Of Blood' tour in UK & Ireland!

Formed in 1981 in Birmingham, Napalm Death have consistently released groundbreaking albums since their now legendary 1987 debut release 'Scum' and they show no signs of slowing down as they continue to tour in support of their current 'Utilitarian' release which came out in 2012. Barney Greenway & co promise a manic set to prepare you for COB every evening.

COB had this to say: 'Touring the UK & Ireland with Napalm Death feels great! We are honoured to have these pioneers with us and looking forward to seeing them live every night!'"

For me they have chosen the least exciting songs from HoB (I mean I would like to hear all the others, literaly)...

Great setlist! Now definitely getting my ticket. I would get the ticket earlier, but my future was a big questionmark.

Ohgosh, I hope they add SNBN for the Europe tour. And more Follow the Reaper stuff. Glad that Lake Bodom is there! And dude, Towards Dead End! And that they chose the best song from RRF - Shovel KO.
It's so hard to do a setlist that'll satisfy everyone when you have so many albums.

FUCKE ME!
Lake Bodom and Towards Dead End + Scream for Silence and Dead Man's.

It's a really great setlist and I hope that there will be one more song off from HOB and a new old song.

Good, COB, good...

Really stoked about Scream For Silence being included in the new setlist. But I'm also pretty bummed out that All Twisted isn't on there. ...WHY?