hangover food thread

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
has this been done before? i don't care. what are your hangover food cures?

WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES. shit soaks up all the stomach ill and allows you to be a productive human being once again, even though you were drunkenly lifting weights at 4am in yer buddy's garage after hitting 5 bars in a row the night before.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
Lumberjack Slam at denny's. With coffee and tell them you need a big glass and a pitcher of water.

:kickass: damn straight

A Hangover is basically caused by dehydration. Alcohol dehydrates you. As does coffee. The best solution to a hangover is to drink gatorade (or even just water ) and take some Vitamin B, which helps your body handle it.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
A Hangover is basically caused by dehydration. Alcohol dehydrates you. As does coffee. The best solution to a hangover is to drink gatorade (or even just water ) and take some Vitamin B, which helps your body handle it.

Vitamin B and water is the way to go.

i usually drink a lot of water while still boozing, or if i have more than 4 drinks anyhow. then the next day i don't feel like complete ass, although water is still very keen no matter how i feel.

had a bowl of soup and lots of green olives. should've followed the Waffle Routine, my stomach feels like shit.

Erik said:
take away pizza and 1.5 liters of coke

Sick bastard.

Erik said:
i also like drinking tea and eating fruit (with a lot of water in it like oranges)

Agreed.
And nothing beats morning seediness better than a cool shower and lots of teeth brushing.

Sexy Little Otter said:
has this been done before? i don't care. what are your hangover food cures?
Pussy. It doesn't actually have any effect on ridding the hangover, but you forget about it for a while.

You can also try eating ass... I know that's what Guggs does.:loco:

Zod

General Zod said:
Pussy. It doesn't actually have any effect on ridding the hangover, but you forget about it for a while.
you know, that actually works EXTREMELY well. if i have drunken sex the night of boozing, my endurance is so ridiculously high that by the time i finish, i've exercised enough to eliminate any chance of a hangover.

also getting laid first thing in the morning is quite helpful. then an immediate shower because at that point the worst 3 smells in the world (old beer, dirty snatch, and sweaty balls) are emanating from your person in ridiculously high amounts.

I've never understood why people need to drink so much they get so hung over that it ruins the next day. I'm pleasently drunk long before it comes to that.

/lame

then an immediate shower because at that point the worst 3 smells in the world (old beer, dirty snatch, and sweaty balls) are emanating from your person in ridiculously high amounts.

smells like badussy up in here ... booty, dick and pussy

haha, badussy.

@CV, personally i hate ruining the next day, but i love drinking, so there you go.