Happy birthday master rahvin

Birthday-Cat.jpg

Thank you once more, everybody (one year later)!

Yes, I'm 30. I was thinking of airing a special episode like they did for Friends with some favorite scenes from the previous twenty-nine seasons of the show, but I'm having a few problems with the editing: should horrible childish drama be left out, at the risk of sacrificing comedy?

It brings a tear to my eye to think I was 22 back when I started posting on the old DT forum. Or maybe it's the spring-time allergy.

I'm 22, maybe in 8 years I'll be rahvin The Second !!!1oneone!!eleven!1ett!1eins!1uno.

I thought it was your birthday today. I had to click on your profile to make sure.

Unless... it is your birthday today and the profile info is incorrect. :p

:p

Filler text to make this post look like not-spam: I bought a beer to a guy on the street for 0.45 dullaz - I don't know if it was 100% "beer", my head still hurts, and it had a strange taste.

*bump*

Happy 29th, master rahvin!

To celebrate this honourable day the earth will stop spinning for 0.001 seconds, the sun will shine, and the birds will sing. Also pineapples will be sacrificed on your altar. Hope you enjoy. :)

A very, very happy friggin' birthday to you kind sir. You are a master of your domain, and of the English language. Taking note of that, I thing you should set things on fire in a celebratory manner and then imbibe until your liver shrivels up into a piece of coal.

;) :p

Happy birthday.

Happy 24th birthday (are you getting younger? Last year you turned 30 here).

The sun is shining here and the birds are already singing.