Happy Halloween you fucks!

Black Metal Holocaust at a friends house. The only 10 black metal fans in probably 200 miles have gathered for much drinking and much noisy terror. Blast beats seem to become exponentially more difficult with each gulp of Jager.

AjDeath said:
I do not participate in or celebrate any of our holidays or my birthday, meaningless, ritualistic tripe. I celebrate Friday and Saturday, because then, there is drinking to be had. Also, although I do not care about Saint Patrick, I lift a pint or two on his special day. :headbang:
Who the fuck are you? You sound ghey.

Larf03 said:
Well... I'm the best SHe-Male ever...

she-male.jpg
hahahahahah hello mrs. bullock...

and max...... that esxplains something about you~

snap!

I WAS gunna go trick or treating with 2 guys but of course they then said they weren't going after inviting me and then i did some snooping cause i didn't believe them and i was right and they ditched me and so i threw a bottle of open water at the motherfuckers and then threw candy at them and then got candy myself.

NicodemiX said:
Don't take it personally, but if I was your friends I'd ditch you too.

i wouldn't have been pissed if they didn't invite me, the annoying hting is they invited me, then they ditched me. i mean, wtf? just don't invite me.

Friday I tried to go out but it started storming like crazy, so some of my roommates and I sat around and drank. Then a neighbor stopped by and we chatted and I discovered the girl I was interested in has a boyfriend. A time honored tradition.

I played a show with Mirror Black on saturday the 30th, we all dressed up. I was Jesus. Hopefully pictures to come. I drank more (didn't have to pay for any of it, its good to be in the band).

Sunday I watched Freddie vs Jason w/some friends. It was funny.

Larf03 said:
Well... I'm the best SHe-Male ever...

she-male.jpg

hahahahahahaha!!! :tickled: thats a great picture.

I had like 3 halloween parties planned but then I got really sick and couldnt go to two of them and I ended up having to work the night of the third. I got completley ripped off! ... I did get to see fireworks though.