Happy St. Patricks

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
To all of you from this old Mick-Kraut aka Timothy Shawn!!!

Enjoy and have happy Flogging Molly Hatchet Day!!!! :loco: :hotjump: :kickass: :headbang: :heh:

FYI - Dickie Barrett played Molly Hatchet twice this week for the singer who died and he was hosting a liquid breakfast with Flogging Molly today in LA, so I stole his Flogging Molly Hatcher Tour idea. :D :D :D

I need a beer :kickass:

DarbysDad said:
I need a WHISKEY!! :kickass:

I gots my Irish Pub whiskey swillin' shirt on DD! I'm Goin' to the Loafin' Leprechaun tonight, hangin' with the local ECHL Gladiators and gettin' my fuckin' drink on.

shocker.jpg

100 points if you can guess what my gang symbol "Doublos Penatratos" means.:D

Skorned1 said:
Happy St. Pat's!

Seeing Flogging Molly @ the HOB on Sunday! WooHoo!

I love Flogging Molly. Lead singer Dave King used to sing for Fastway which had two great rock albums back in the day. Guy's voice is awesome.

Their latest "Within a Mile From Home" is alot of fun to drink and jam along with.

GregadetH said:
I gots my Irish Pub whiskey swillin' shirt on DD! I'm Goin' to the Loafin' Leprechaun tonight, hangin' with the local ECHL Gladiators and gettin' my fuckin' drink on.
Go LB Ice Dogs!!!! And if I drank whiskey I would'nt be able to work tomorrow and I'd wake up about 2pm.

I'm drinking at home - Don't drink and drive anyone!!!

Happy St. Patty's lads and lassies.. Have a safe one all, I got friends coming over for Corned Beef & Cabbage, Guinness, Bushmills, smoke and we'll deal with the hangovers tomorrow. Cheers!!!

Top o the mornin lads and lasses! Happy Saint Pats to everyone!