Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows: WARNING:SPOILERS

Conti

Chief Conti
Jan 21, 2006
well I don't know how many poeple read the books but this is the thread to discuss the book. I thought it was good, perhaps a little confusing at points. The only thing I am really confused about is what happened after Harry had sacrificed himself. Like how could he come back to life?
can anyone explain this simply?

also discuss your thoughts about the book.

Apparently because the fact that harry had one of voldemorts horcrux in him from when he was an infant the sacrifice only killed the horcrux inside him and not him personally. Bassically voldemort just killed the horcrux which was harrys plan. LOL why do i know about harry potter. i only read the last 2 chapters to see who dies but im starting it again from the begining cuz it was pretty interesting.

Apparently because the fact that harry had one of voldemorts horcrux in him from when he was an infant the sacrifice only killed the horcrux inside him and not him personally. Bassically voldemort just killed the horcrux which was harrys plan. LOL why do i know about harry potter. i only read the last 2 chapters to see who dies but im starting it again from the begining cuz it was pretty interesting.

no. Harry thought that he was going to Die. He had no plan he belived simply that he had to give up his life for voldermort to die. I know that this knowledge had something to do with his option to come back to life.

So I just re-read the segment and I belive I understand. Harry could live because when voldemort used his blood to get his body back he kept lily's protection alive so as long as voldemort was alive his mother protection would keep harry alive.

Burbage dies on page 12.
Hedwig dies on page 56
Mad-Eye dies on page 72.
Scrimgeour dies on page 15.
Wormtail dies on page 471.
Dobby dies on page 476.
Snape dies on page 658. (Voldemort kills him)
Fred Weasley dies on page 637.
Harry dies on page 704.
Harry comes back to life on page 724.
Nagini dies on page 733.
Tonks, Lupin and Creevy all die and its confirmed on page 743.

19 years later Ron and Hermione have two kids
Harry and Ginny have 3 kids.
Draco has a son.
and it ends with "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

Burbage dies on page 12.
Hedwig dies on page 56
Mad-Eye dies on page 72.
Scrimgeour dies on page 15.
Wormtail dies on page 471.
Dobby dies on page 476.
Snape dies on page 658. (Voldemort kills him)
Fred Weasley dies on page 637.
Harry dies on page 704.
Harry comes back to life on page 724.
Nagini dies on page 733.
Tonks, Lupin and Creevy all die and its confirmed on page 743.

19 years later Ron and Hermione have two kids
Harry and Ginny have 3 kids.
Draco has a son.
and it ends with "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

:lol::lol::lol:
why the fuck does hedwig die...

thread@
ruinsat2.jpg

dumbledore said that what saved harry and what made all the difference is harry going there to be killed, to be sacrificed. kinda like the lion in the witch and the wardrobe and whatchmacallit. it's because he sacrificed himself FOR others, he is resurrected...

really effectively, people can theorise all they want, but it's just essentially a god out of the machine thing. u can make up a reason for it. like what i said or your theory about lilly. but if i think of it that way, it kind of makes the story weaker for me. so i like to think he didn't die at all. just passed out like voldie.

poor severus though, ey? his life sucked.

hpfags for cast a 'get a life' spell on yourself NAO

Hey, I indeed have a life, but you know, the underground travels are boring, plus the book is well written, even if it's not literature... :p

This morning I reached the point where you finally discover that Snape isn't on Voldemort's side! I knew it!!!! :lol: (I'm such a child! :D)

Hey, I indeed have a life, but you know, the underground travels are boring, plus the book is well written, even if it's not literature... :p

This morning I reached the point where you finally discover that Snape isn't on Voldemort's side! I knew it!!!! :lol: (I'm such a child! :D)

<3 :lol: