Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows: WARNING:SPOILERS

Did anyone else get all these flashbacks to all the other books when he was marching to his death?

i thought of another reason why he didn't die. even though he wasn't wearing the invisibility cloak, it was touching him/on him. and it's one of the deathly hallows... so..

when sirius and his parents popped up i got pissed. telling him to go on and die.... it was... i don't know. unnerving.

i thought of another reason why he didn't die. even though he wasn't wearing the invisibility cloak, it was touching him/on him. and it's one of the deathly hallows... so..

when sirius and his parents popped up i got pissed. telling him to go on and die.... it was... i don't know. unnerving.

I liked that they were there so they could guide him to it. and btw that blood thing isnt a theory, its in the book.

I liked that they were there so they could guide him to it. and btw that blood thing isnt a theory, its in the book.

no. i meant that as the thing that allowed harry to come back to life. because if it's what pevented them from killing each other, then it would have prevented themselves from killing each othe again at the end. i know that lilly's charm protected harry in general. but i don't think it was the thing that got him back

People who like harry potter are the people who have not ventured into the world of books, they have not read books such as JG Ballards

this was the greatest book i've ever read, and the greatest series in the history of the world. its funny, right after i read the 6th book i knew that harry would turn out to be a horcrux but no one would believe me :lol: and if anyone has ?'s about the book i pretty much know everything :lol:

this was the greatest book i've ever read, and the greatest series in the history of the world. its funny, right after i read the 6th book i knew that harry would turn out to be a horcrux but no one would believe me :lol: and if anyone has ?'s about the book i pretty much know everything :lol:

Are you just trying to fail now?

Fucking LOTR pwns this noob shit. And Andy McNab books pwn this noob shit. Hell if I wrote a book entitled "eurgh" and it followed the tale of a boring man who was boring...It would still pwn this noob shit.

Hell if I wrote a book entitled "eurgh" and it followed the tale of a boring man who was boring...It would still pwn this noob shit.

Ehm... I hope you're joking... Those books are well written, it's not literature, but for a best seller, trust me, it's pretty good.

1185448321100.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder wtf is the difference in the Harry potter deathly hallows Childrens edition and Adult edition. Anyways...gonna order it now>:D

Ron felt his legs buckle as the passionate kisses were pressed on his hungry lips. Only the wall and the body pushed up against his own prevented him from falling to the floor in a heap.

It was Harry he was kissing. Harry. His best friend. And it was bloody fantastic.

Reciprocating the kiss, Ron ran his hands along Harry’s arched back, snaking upwards until he reached his neck. From there he started tugging at Harry’s hair, controlling the angle and direction of their secret snog.

The first time they had done this it had been amazing and it had only got better from there on. Mostly all they were able to do was steal a few intense kisses here and there, but a few times, when they had been absolutely certain they would not be disturbed, there had been more. Much more. But they had not been alone for long enough since Christmas at The Burrow, and Ron ached for the feel of Harry’s cock inside him. He wasn’t certain how much longer he could go on for without it.

He trailed his hands back down Harry, feeling the shapely muscles of his buttocks from all the Quidditch practice. Harry might be a little on the slender side, but the seven years of hard work had given him a fabulous tone that made Ron positively melt at a glance.

Unable to resist his friend’s masculine form, Ron gave Harry’s arse a quick but firm squeeze and felt Harry moan and tense at his movement.

Abruptly, Harry changed his stance completely. In one swift movement, Harry used his extra strength to pin both of Ron’s hands above his head and drew his free hand excruciatingly slowly down Ron’s chest and hips, drawing a long gasp from Ron as Harry brushed against his manhood. Ron could feel his erection growing every second and judging by the pressing bulge against his right thigh, Harry’s was going the same way.

As Harry ducked his head and teasingly nibbled at his friend’s neck, Ron managed to gasp, “Oh Harry, I need you so badly! I don’t think I can go on with just this!” Then as an afterthought he added, “Nice though it is!”

There was a pause before Harry replied. He leaned heavily in towards Ron, his hands still pinned above him and whispered into Ron’s ear, “I know. I feel it too. But we can’t, not in the open anyway. Hermione’s always on the prowl around us!”

“Sometimes I think she suspects something,” Ron agreed.

At that moment, there was the sound of distant footsteps heading towards them. Quickly, Harry pulled out the Marauder’s Map. “Hermione,” he said laconically. Harry pulled away from Ron and rearranged his robes to hide his substantial erection.

Ron imitated him, before adding, “But what can we do? I just can’t go on like this!”

“Meet me tomorrow after lights out by the Room of Requirement.” With that, Harry disappeared to his own dormitory, leaving Ron to explain to Hermione what he was doing out of bed, as it was his turn to do so.

The boys had been in the same dormitory throughout most of their years at school, but as a Seventh-year prefect, Ron had been given his own room. Unfortunately, it bordered with Hermione’s and the walls were rather more than thin, which counted that out as a meeting point since Harry was a very loud participant at times. In addition, Ron thought he heard noises from Hermione’s room on occasion, and it made Ron embarrassed to listen.

Pacing nervously past the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy trying to teach the trolls to dance ballet, Rob glanced at the grandfather clock that stood at the opposite end of the corridor. Harry was late and Ron was paranoid. Paranoid that Harry wouldn’t come, and also that someone might find him first. Ron turned sharply on his left foot and turned back past the tapestry. As he did so, the door to the Room of Requirement appeared on the wall opposite and Ron got even more sweaty with nerves. If Harry didn’t appear soon, he didn’t know what he would do.

Luckily, he didn’t have long to wait. “Sorry,” said Harry breathlessly after he had scooted into the corridor. “Hermione cornered me and it was tough to get away. You know what she’s like.”

Ron smiled at his lover. “I certainly do.” Harry looked so sexy like that, with all his robes in disarray and his hair even more mussed up than usual. He couldn’t wait to get some time properly alone with him.

“So, shall we go inside?” Harry asked, having noticed that the door had already appeared. He held out his hand towards Ron and winked slyly.

Together, they entered the Room of Requirement, stepping into the dark void to find exactly what they needed.

“Oh, Ron,” said Harry quietly when he saw the vision in front of him, trying to hide the excitement in his voice. “You should have said before!”

Having cast an appraisal over the bondage chamber that had appeared, Ron looked directly into his lover’s eyes. “You mean you don’t think I’m weird then?” he asked meekly. “You don’t mind?”

“Mind?” Harry exclaimed. “I’ve been wanting to do this for ages? I just thought you might not want to. You do, don’t you?” Ron nodded his head eagerly. “Good,” Harry added decisively, before pushing Ron heavily against the cold wall and smothering is face in hungry kisses.

From out of nowhere, Harry reached out and grasped what turned out to be a studded dog collar and chain. At the sight of Ron’s excited face, Harry clipped it around Ron’s neck and tugged on the chain. Ron moaned quietly at the motion, which only made Harry pull harder. As much as Ron was enjoying the sensation, he curbed his noises, knowing that he was supposed to be playing the slave role. It was what he had been waiting for after all.

A few minutes later, Harry decided he had had enough of the wall, and dragged Ron across the room to a table, having first removed all of Ron’s clothing. He bent Ron over the table, which incidentally was even colder than the wall had been. As Ron felt the chill on his nipples, he squirmed and squealed, only to be rewarded by Harry pushing him further down onto it. On the leg of the metal apparatus were clamps for Ron’s ankles, which Harry snapped, shut with a flick of his wand. Further along there were the same for his wrists. When these closed, Ron’s arms were stretched fully out in front of him.

Ron could hear Harry walking around behind and felt himself getting harder with each passing second. What was Harry doing back there? He wasn’t sure how long he could wait for the feel of Harry’s thrusting manhood; it had already been far too long. Ron turned his head to try and see what Harry was up to, and found himself on the receiving end of the crack of a whip on his pale arse cheeks. He felt the hot searing pain several times and arched into it, craving more.

But none came. Instead, Harry walked slowly and carefully round to the front of the table, the long whip sliding through his fingers all the way. Harry’s attire had changed as well. Instead of the jeans and t-shirt he had arrived in, he was sporting a pair of tight leather trousers and a thin white shirt which had been left undone. Ron tried in vain not to drool at the mere sight.

“So,” said Harry in a low, sultry voice. “You want some more of this do you?” He ran the whip down his bare torso and towards his bulging cock that Ron could not help staring at. Biting his lip, Ron nodded, not daring to say anything.

Harry gave a curt nod and them walked out of Ron’s field of vision again, even though he did try and strain his head to follow his lover.

Soon enough, Ron could feel the brush of a body behind him, followed by more strokes of the whip. Then eager hands began to run all over his body, making Ron gasp with every passing second. How much longer was Harry going to drag this on for? Once or twice Harry’s hand slid round to wrap itself around Ron’s hardness, making Ron desire him even more, if that was possible.

Then Harry began to knead the flesh of Ron’s arse and Ron knew it couldn’t be far away now. There was a muttered phrase before Ron felt a finger inserted into him. And then it was two, stretching Ron in preparation. Ron moaned quietly at the motion, only to increase in volume as he felt Harry’s large girth enter him and begin grinding.

Oh, this was what he had waited for and it was well worth it! A flick of Harry’s wand had released the restraints on the table, but Ron no longer cared. All he cared about was the sensation of Harry’s manhood inside him. It was the most glorious thing he had ever experienced… even better than the first time they had been together.

Gradually, the pounding got faster and faster. Harry leaned forward without pausing and grabbed a handful of Ron’s hair, pulling it towards him, just as Ron had done the day before. Ron came there and then, though he tried to hold it in, and when Harry felt Ron’s muscles tightening in orgasm, he wasn’t far behind either.

As the two horny young men lay panting over the table, exhausted by their lovemaking, another noise came from the side of the dungeon, a softer, more female sound.

Ron and Harry looked sharply in the direction of the sound, only to find Hermione leaning against the wall, shirt unbuttoned and skirt hitched so that they could very clearly see her fingers still moving inside her underwear.

“He… Hermione?” Ron stuttered, since Harry seemed too shocked to speak. “What are you doing here?”

She gave on last quick movement, shuddered and collapsed to the floor, emitting a final loud moan. “Oh, that was so hot,” she said, not answering Ron’s question. “I’ve been trying to catch the pair of you at it since Christmas! You have been making it difficult for me!”

“But… I don’t I understand!” Ron protested.

Hermione picked herself up and pranced over to where Ron and Harry were still lying together. “I wanted to watch, of course,” she replied seductively into Ron’s ear before flicking her hair and turning on her heels. Before she left, however, Hermione turned back and added seductively, “How about you invite me to join you next time,” accompanying it with a sly wink. “I have a few ideas that might go down very well indeed.”

There was nothing to say to that except a resounding yes.