Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows: WARNING:SPOILERS

i hate harry potter...

i read the first book and i thought it sucked... i don't get what all the fuss is about. freakin' hell. I hope everyone dies just so everyone would just shut up about it and there can't be another fuckin' book! *para*

note: everyone in the book should die
(yes, i re-read my posts)

i hate harry potter...

i read the first book and i thought it sucked... i don't get what all the fuss is about. freakin' hell. I hope everyone dies just so everyone would just shut up about it and there can't be another fuckin' book! *para*

note: everyone in the book should die
(yes, i re-read my posts)

well when did you read the first book? you see I read the first book when I was in fith grade or something a long that so I liked it a lot. The books get more complicated every next one.

Monstrous_Paul_Kidby.jpg
> Anything Harry Potter. :lol:

Just my personal opinion, of course. ;)

well when did you read the first book? you see I read the first book when I was in fith grade or something a long that so I liked it a lot. The books get more complicated every next one.

i think about 4 years back

i just hated the whole 'ow no this is sad' 'oh no, it's fixed again! but still this is sad' 'no, no, fixed too... shame for that though', 'oh wait...' and so on...

if you know what i mean :loco: . Well, that's what i hate about the book.

I thought I would read it all until I decided to read the few last pages.... and I think the end is too boring... I liked HP but I wanted him to die or Ron or Hermione because if these 3 are okay it's like nothing happened... so really poor ending for 6 good books.

the baby thing at kings cross station was the defeated sould of voldemort that was in harry when voldy accidentally made harry a horcrux. but as to what he was doing in real life, who knows? probably celebrating that potters dead but he really isnt ooooo

the baby thing at kings cross station was the defeated sould of voldemort that was in harry when voldy accidentally made harry a horcrux. but as to what he was doing in real life, who knows? probably celebrating that potters dead but he really isnt ooooo

Yes Voldy was probly Farting on harrys head and taking some of that marihuana he found in mundungus pants. Ive read the book now...it was great. The end was pretty epic..lol:lol: