Has anyone seen the Playgirl with Peter Steele!?!?!

livingdead_girl said:
I don't think he looked goofy but too each their own. Yes they do have a great since of humor. If you have seen the After Dark dvd, then you have only seen part of thier humor. They did a full commentary on the whole thing which cracks me up everytime i watch it.

I have seen the pics from the Playgirl and there is nothing goofy about him. I must say he does live up to his name thats for sure..hehe.

:devil:

‡ÐRÁGÒÑSMÝSTRÉSS‡ said:
I have seen the pics from the Playgirl and there is nothing goofy about him. I must say he does live up to his name thats for sure..hehe.

:devil:

and for those who have listend to the commentary Listen to the birds look at the flowers..hold me. And don't forget the case of swamp fever!

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I bought the original Playgirl magazine with Peter on it when it was published, August 1995 ;)
I think it will be a collector's item or something like that later on...
Lucky me :p.

it was selling on Ebay for about US$40 a while back...

:lol: this topic has had a resurgence on many discussion forums of late.

MMM.. I think more musos should pose for centrefolds. We don't have to see their crown jewels but they'd be a lot better than most of the nancy boys in the magazines :D

It's artistic if a woman is nude because women's bodies are beautiful...

A completely naked guy is kinda gross, because guys just aren't attractive in the artistic sense.

Compared to the body of a woman, a man's body is pretty nasty, LOL!

Look at Michaelangelo's David. It was obviously a cold day when he sculpted his "package", for lack of a better word, and a fig leaf would have probably been more attractive. However, it IS Michaelangelo's David, after all...probably the finest work of art in the world.

thrashmetal78 said:
It's artistic if a woman is nude because women's bodies are beautiful...

A completely naked guy is kinda gross, because guys just aren't attractive in the artistic sense.

Compared to the body of a woman, a man's body is pretty nasty, LOL!

Well if women thought guys bodies were gross, all you men would become extinct. We're glad your not gay and all, but a man's body can be gorgeous especially if he's muscularly sculpted with a nice package, like Peter Steele for example:p.

From what I understand, anything over 8 inches can be quite painful for a female.

Being a shorter man than that, I know I've hit the "brick wall" of the vag before.

Yeah Im at 7 and in certain positions my girlfriend makes me back off a little because it hurts. So yes I believe that statement, sorry not trying to be gross just being truthfull.

i've heard alot of stories of men's dicks being too long on those radio/tv shows where people ask the host sex questions

i've never had that problem, but i really have had a lot of women tell me "dicks bigger than yours hurt like hell"

I've seen it. It's ok, but some of the photos are really cheesy (as to be expected). He definitely was kind of sexy back then. Now he's really starting to look his age unfortunately.