Has Bloodbath found a new singer yet? I sent in something else anyway (clip)

Wow man!!!!... that song is really brutal... your voice is different comparing with Mike and Peter... but I think that with the NMF stuff would sound amazing!!!! aaaaaaaaaarg great!!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Damn it sounds really brutal!!!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

The music's pretty brutal, but I just can't picture that voice pulling off anything from BD or RTC effectively at all.

The band have one hell of a task ahead of them trying to find anyone who can do even a fraction of what Mikael and Peter did though.

Khayman666 said:
The music's pretty brutal, but I just can't picture that voice pulling off anything from BD or RTC effectively at all.

The band have one hell of a task ahead of them trying to find anyone who can do even a fraction of what Mikael and Peter did though.

Right...

:loco:

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude or anything. Just that the vox suit the music very well, but maybe not so well for Bloodbath. I could be wrong though. Have you tried recording anything from BD or RTC yet?

Deadlift said:
Good song. Your voice is pretty ok but i don`t think they fit bloodbath either.

drummachine?

I also don't mean to sound rude here, but here's what I think. I think bands like Bloodbath have such an elitist fan base that they pretty much won't accept any form of different sounding stuff (even if it's a dead on copy of the original). If something sounds like one of the old singers, then you'll say it sounds too much alike.... if it sounds different, then you'll say that it won't fit...

They obviously wouldn't be looking for a direct copy (that would be kind of lame). So beyond that, it "fitting" is a matter of subjection, and being subjection, the elitists of course won't accept it.

It's a no win situation with certain fans.

Not attacking anyone at all, that's just how I've seen things on here with other peoples' clips as well.

I think everyone are old enough to understand that it`s a very personal thing what you think about other voices. I don`t like Peters Voice with bloodbath either.

I think everyone already knows what it means putting up a clip here.

Khayman666 said:

You've obviously never heard anything Josh has posted before. I've heard him do almost every metal vocal style out there, and he does them all perfectly. He would have no problem just copying Peter and Mike's vocal styles.

Mark_Palangio said:
You've obviously never heard anything Josh has posted before. I've heard him do almost every metal vocal style out there, and he does them all perfectly. He would have no problem just copying Peter and Mike's vocal styles.
Nah, haven't really bothered to listen to most 'til this one. Only checked it out 'cause the person to first reply said it sounded brutal.

I guess I'm just a bit skeptical since there are such big shoes to fill. Though I trust the band will make the right choice in the end, no matter who it is and how they sound in an audition mp3.

And there's no need to copy anyone's sound, it's just a matter of getting a tone and voice that doesn't sound too alien to the music that is (or should be) so familiar to everyone here.

Yeah man, agreed. And i also agree that this forum is too critical. But i can also see Dan S being just as picky cuz he even said that peter wasn't his #1 choice....and peter kicks some serious ass

hey it sounds really good! if a the new bloodbath vocalist would sound like you, i think i could live with it :) but i'm not sure if you are able to do the high screaming parts of peter. i mean... you must be able do that when it's about to go on stage!