Hattrick - online football manager

You click on "België"on the left and there is a "Transfers" submenu. Or you go to any other country and check their transfer markets.
You can put your players on the market by going to their personal info page (click on their names). You can do it on the right of the page.

Originally posted by Evilho

I think the Karadeniz coach is beginning to feel uncomfortable too :D

That Karadeniz coach has managed 7 (seven) against the opponent you're so proud of defeating... And that opponent was playing with a "normal" line-up by all standards when Karadeniz took care of them. Need I say anything more or do you wish me to spare some for postmatch comments?
:mad:
:p

Look my dear friend, had you not payed bribery for the referee at half time, you would have never won that game. Lokodijze were still one goal ahead when the ridiculous referee decision (penalty) changed the flow of the game dramatically. :mad:
Now look at my game with them. Although they had piled up nearly the whole starting eleven on their defence line, I managed to score 3 goals in the first half. After an easy fourth goal I ordered my squad to practice some new defensive tricks for the weekend's game (which will be very tough!), and gave up on the attacks. :p

Ask Baris how it felt to play in the slaughterhouse of Székesfehérvár! :heh:

Oh yes!
I had my league game today, at the home stadium of my second biggest rival. I had 4 points advantage before the game but I knew if I lose even 1 point I may fail the promotion (I have as many points as my biggest rival, and I'll have to travel to his stadium later this season).

Wahahahah, I won 6-1 :D
My wonder-striker Bosánszki scored 4 goals, the other striker 2 :)
And this was just the appetizer before the main menu: Karadeniz-iskender! yummy :heh:

hamsi-buglama is a regional food of karadeniz region.
Hamsi is a very small fish which live in karadeniz..
Try to put salami in my ass and we'll see who put to whose ass..:)

Originally posted by Evilho

Wahahahah, I won 6-1 :D
My wonder-striker Bosánszki scored 4 goals, the other striker 2 :)
And this was just the appetizer before the main menu: Karadeniz-iskender! yummy :heh:

And now I'm shaking :cry: