Hattrick - online football manager

UM Cup, Day 2

Vidi-henger - FC Karadeniz 2-0 (0-0)
Goals:
Gács, Erdei

Lokodijzeshotters - Barbarians 1-3 (1-2)
Goal: (Lokodijze)
Vergne
Goals: (Barbi) Tural, Alican, Ertegun

1. Vidihenger 9 10-2
  2. FC Karadeniz 6 9-5
  3. Barbarians 3 6-7
  4. Lokodijzes. 0 3-14
    [/list=1]

UM Cup, Day 1
    FC Karadeniz - Lokodijzeshotters 7-2 (1-1)
    Vidi-henger - Barbarians 4-2 (0-2)

UM Cup, Day 2
    Barbarians - FC Karadeniz 1-2 (1-1)
    Lokodijzeshotters - Vidi-henger 0-4 (0-3)

Top scorers:
    2 - Komar, Vaner (FCK); Gács, Vincze, Molnár (Vidi)
    1 - Ulusu, Thyfeldt (p), Liedstadt, Cabanilla (p), Davis (FCK); O. Bosánszki, Halász, Urbaniczky, Erdei (Vidi); Seyh, Killic, Sihâbeddîn, Tural, Alican, Ertegun (Barbarians); Rossin, Fayet, Vergne (Lokodijze)

Next week I'll introduce new kind of formation, so I expect big confusion in my team. However, I need to train that formation for the most important league game of the season (on day 13). That game will decide about promotion, and I'll be playing away. :ill:

Statistics about the UM CUP:

- 15.348 fans saw the games so altogether so far
- the avarage attendence is 2558 fans
- biggest crowd: Vidi-henger - FC Karadeniz (2-0)
- smallest crowd: Barbarians - FC Karadeniz (1-2)
Avarage attandences:
- Vidi-henger: 3995 (2 games)
- FC Karadeniz: 2830 (1 game)
- Lokodijze: 1761 (2 games)
- Barbarians: 1005 (1 game)

How was the training? Two of my passable playmakers improved to solid playmaking skill :D One of the mis 20 the other is 23 years old. :)

When Umy comes back don't forget to book the Lokodijzeshotters-FC Karadeniz game! (Day 4)

I had a league game today against the team I had beaten 6-1 away last week. This return game was not that successful, I've lost the top spot of the league :cry: Here's how it was (I was sooooo worried during the whole game!)

Vidi-henger - Falábú Ólomkatonák
Vidi-henger Arena, 19500 spectators.

• 5th minute: Ottó Bosánszki found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 1 - 0 goal in for Vidi-henger. :)
  • A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Vidi-henger´s Vilmos Hamvas was able to shove the ball in. 2-0. :D
  • Ólomkatonák fought on and, in the 10:th minute Juhani Kärkkäinen was able to reply with 2 - 1 :(
  • Károly Urbaniczky finished off a quick charge from the left of the field, making the score 2 - 2 in the 11th minute. :eek:
  • In the 25:th minute Ödön Vincze found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 3 - 2 goal in for Vidi-henger. :p
  • Half Time
  • Vidi-henger put their lead ahead another goal as Ottó Bosánszki struck home the 4 - 2 goal :cool:
  • Béla Szûcs sailed high, high above the opponents as he nicked the 4-3 in after a corner kick after 72 minutes of play. :mad:
  • Lehel Legrádi increased Vidi-hengers lead to 5 - 3 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. :)
  • Albin Bosánszki increased Vidi-hengers lead to 6 - 3 :D
  • Károly Bogár struck for 6 - 4 :rolleyes: :ill:

My god...
My rival won 7-0 so right now he's in the promotion place. And I'll have to play in his stadium later this season :s The best I can hope for there is a draw, so probably the goal difference will decide who will be promoted to Div 2.

7-4 from 1-4 :eek: this was even better than my 6-4 struggle :)
Ivo Richard deserves a statue in front of the clubhouse :D

Now let's see the Turks.
Karadeniz - Diyarbakir 5-1 :)
Mugla-Barbarians 3-2 :heh: That's what you deserve for not sticking to the 352 :mad:

Umy, ehm, in case you haven't noticed (I know you did :mad: ) VIDI-HENGER- FC KARADENIZ 2-0 :heh:

I also noticed that the commentary didn't mention a single shot at goal by my team. But there's always a return match, right? I'll rethink that 2-0 as I watch your head dangling from the gallows pole :heh:

Btw, I'm quite surprised to see more than two sources for Internet access in Hungary :eek: :D

Go to Turkey and click transfers.
Select "today or tomorrow" for deadline.
And there you have the super talents I have transfer listed at almost zero price :)
Luckily, offers are rushing in to save me from the deepest crisis my economy has ever seen :D
But I still couldn't figure out what Barbi meant when he said:
"My brother, when it comes to transfers, stay away from me, stay closer to God"
:cry:

Sorry, I can't. With -320.000 euro I can only dream about transfers :( Although by Friday my debt will be reduced to 200.000, thanks to 20.000 paying spectators :D

Hmmm, I expect a draw against Barbi with my B-team, with a completely new tactics. I'm so curious how it'll work. Barbi, play 352 :mad:

"My brother, when it comes to transfers, stay away from me, stay closer to God"...I mean it...You understood it very well...:(

I'll stick to 352..:(