Hattrick - online football manager

Damn, Jan has lost 3-2 away in a tough game BUT! with the 352 he had an impressive ball possession in the 2nd half and once the players gain the necessery experience with this formation he'll start kicking butt :)
Umy has won 5-0 :) At least a bit of success before the Vidihenger-game (which I'm a lil afraid of :ill: )

You can't start transfers till you're at least -200.000.

Btw, my construction has recently finished. The Gallows Pole has now seats for 20.000 admirers to watch the execution live :)

Another Btw, Ivi, not too long ago on this thread, you said the effects of some types of training apply to ALL the players. You also provided a link. Well I clicked that link and saw that the effects apply to a random group of players (not the ENTIRE team), so you better keep this in mind when you choose which training to apply and on which players...

Oh so maybe I put it wrong. What I meant was that random group of players don't necesserily have to play any league or friendly games during the week before the training to get their skills improved.
In fact my experience is the following: I trained stamina and all but 1 or two player's stamina didn't increase.

Barbi have you booked your friendly vs. Jan? Please let him win, he needs a taste of succes :) But who knows, maybe by Wednesday you'll need that too :heh:

Although i have a feeling that we're gonna see a Turkey-England semi final :(

Wahahaha, Vidi-henger- FC Karadeniz 2-0 :heh:
4500 spectators on a friendly match :eek:
Poor Umy, he travelled to Hungary just to see this defeat (in this rather boring 90 minutes) :lol: Although it was still 1-0 in the 81th minute, Umy could have saved the game for extra time...

Lokodijzeshotters-Barbarians 1-2 at half time! But it's a very even game!