Hattrick - online football manager

Originally posted by Evilho
Sorry, I can't. With -320.000 euro I can only dream about transfers :(

I didn't ask you to bid for my "super" players anyway... I just wanted you to see how super they are, and criticize Barbi for having no interest in them. :s

Jan, I'd like to convey to you the extreme gratitude of my players for your generosity. We sincerely hope you finally grab your first 3 points tomorrow. God bless you. :D

Jan, you're such a sweety. You have my heartfelt appreciation for your outstanding display of hospitality. I wonder if I'll ever manage to pay you back. :)

UM Cup, Day 4

Lokodijzeshotters - FC Karadeniz 1-7 (0-4)
Goal: (Lokodijze)
Richard
Goals: (FCK) Davis (2), Thyfeldt (2), Al-Sakkâkî, Liedstad, Torumtay

Barbarians - Vidi-henger 0-2 (0-0)
Goals:
Haglind, Molnár

1. Vidihenger 12 12-2
  2. FC Karadeniz 9 16-6
  3. Barbarians 3 6-9
  4. Lokodijzes. 0 4-21
    [/list=1]

UM Cup, Day 1
    FC Karadeniz - Lokodijzeshotters 7-2 (1-1)
    Vidi-henger - Barbarians 4-2 (0-2)

UM Cup, Day 2
    Barbarians - FC Karadeniz 1-2 (1-1)
    Lokodijzeshotters - Vidi-henger 0-4 (0-3)

UM Cup, Day 3
    Vidi-henger - FC Karadeniz 2-0 (0-0)
    Lokodijzeshotters - Barbarians 1-3 (1-2)

Top scorers:
    3 -
    Molnár (Vidi), Davis, Thyfeldt (1p) (FCK)
    2 - Komar, Vaner, Liedstadt (FCK); Gács, Vincze (Vidi)
    1 - Ulusu, Cabanilla (p), Al-Sakkâkî, Torumtay(FCK); O. Bosánszki, Halász, Urbaniczky, Erdei, Haglind (Vidi); Seyh, Killic, Sihâbeddîn, Tural, Alican, Ertegun (Barbarians); Rossin, Fayet, Vergne, Richard (Lokodijze)

- 22.270 fans saw the games so altogether so far
    - the avarage attendence is 2784 fans
    - biggest crowd: 4595 Vidi-henger - FC Karadeniz (2-0)
    - smallest crowd: 1005 Barbarians - FC Karadeniz (1-2)
    Avarage attandences:
    - Vidi-henger: 3995 (2 games)
    - Lokodijze: 2844 (3 games)
    - FC Karadeniz: 2830 (1 game)
    - Barbarians: 2000 (2 games)

Congratulations! hmm, if you can win this week, you'll probably avoid relegation :)
However, if you take my advice, you really need to strenghten your midfield (last game it was still wretched). Buy players with at least passable or solid playmaking skills, and you can also train playmaking (it affects only the players who had played in inner midfield position the week before). You see, midfield is the most important in HT. That's why Umy could beat you 7-1 despite your 352!

About the upcoming Vidi-Lokodijze game, I'll try yet another tactics, so my squad is going to be a little confused. Anyway, I think it will make the game pretty interesting; it's nothing like the 451 I played in the Barbarians Arena :D

You still haven't told us what Lokodijze means :mad:

Jan, sack your coach and get at least a "passable" one. A "solid" coach would of course be better. That'll end up in better performance, better training results, and better team spirit. You can't go too far with a weak coach...

Umy absolutely is right, but 1 correction: if the coach is solid or weak that doesnt affect team spirit, only training results (VERY IMPORTANT though!). Team spirit is affected by the leadership skills of the guy :)

Originally posted by Evilho
Umy absolutely is right, but 1 correction: if the coach is solid or weak that doesnt affect team spirit, only training results (VERY IMPORTANT though!). Team spirit is affected by the leadership skills of the guy :)

I meant that the team spirit will be improved (along with the attitude of the supporters and sponsors) when you sack your coach and get a new one... especially after a string of bad results.

Jan, I'm happy for you. You've found yourself an excellent coach. If you work hard enough as a manager, you can even beat the Hungarian U20s (that was just an innocent example) ;)

Ivi, congratulations for the new job. Good luck! :)

Don't be too hapy for Jan, in a few hours his solid coach will hand in his resignation after a shocking 9-0 defeat in Székesfehérvár :D

Oh, and thank you! :) If I'm still the U-20 coach after the U-20 World Cup, I'll challenge Turkey :heh: