I got:

Symphony Of The Enchanted Lands Part 2 - Rhapsody
Nymphetamine - Cradle Of Filth
Wintersun - Jari Maenpaa
Best Of - Blue Oyster Cult
Eat Em And Smile - David Lee Roth
Slide It In - Whitesnake
Greatest Hits - Night Ranger

Only had a quick listen to the new Cradle one so far, but it fucking rocks! :headbang:

Which BOC best of did you get, Don't Fear The Reaper or The Essential? I ordered one a while ago and got the other. Didn't matter because it still had all the songs I wanted.

Most of my haulage lately has been DVDs, but I'd like to get this sometime soon:

http://www.sanity.com.au/product.asp?intProductID=31675&intArtistID=10805

Best lyrics ever written in the English language, as I may or may not have pointed out before :).

W

Im not sure which one it is, I didnt bring it with me to work Wrathy, ill check when I get home :)

Its Dont Fear The Reaper, 16 of BOCs Greatest Hits apparently. Compiled by Bruce Dickinson. Though not that Bruce Dickinson... OR IS IT?

I wonder if the originals will be as good as the IE versions on Tribute To The Gods because those fucking RULE :worship: (Why I bought the compilation actually, great songs, plus Astronomy by Metallica is great too...)

Astronomy is one of the best songs ever, cetrtainly more worthy of that title than some things you've mentioned in your journal lately :p.

Take Me Away is great stuff as well. I was singing along to that chorus before I even knew the words.

W

Wrathchild said:
If it's 2 CDs it would have been Workshop of the Telescopes, which doesn't have "Black Blade" on it and is therefore a disgrace.

W
Yes I was a bit disappointed with that set. "Black Blade" is my favorite BOC song and it's not on it. I have Cultosaurus Erectus though, so that's OK.

Wrathchild said:
Astronomy is one of the best songs ever, cetrtainly more worthy of that title than some things you've mentioned in your journal lately :p.

W
How. Dare. You.

:loco: