"Have an argument with Onder" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a hypocrite who acts high and mighty to compensate for your abysmal social life and equally abysmal genital size, and no matter what you do chewing out people on online forums won't make you feel any better.

Onder, I am going to douse my fist in gasoline, light it on fire, and fist fuck your mom.

But this way you're only going to hurt yourself.

You're a hypocrite who acts high and mighty to compensate for your abysmal social life and equally abysmal genital size, and no matter what you do chewing out people on online forums won't make you feel any better.

Haha. Finally someone a little bit serious. I'll give you a honest answer because I'm fair guy. My social life is zero and my cock is really petit and you got it all perfectly right. I'm trying to compensate my poor life by having a little bit of fun - and yes - that makes me feel better. The best feeling is when some pseudoclever fucking faggot takes me seriously and acts even funnier and more dumb than me. Then that's awesome I'm tellin' you.

Evil has 2 replies left
Friday has 2 replies left

I think your mother prefers it in the stink, rather than the pink

Your mothers so low, she has to stand on the curb to suck my meatrod.

Onder, I am going to douse my fist in gasoline, light it on fire, and fist fuck your mom.

That and when your daddy palms your beefstick.

Maybe your stinkbush mom should hug you more. Not your pappy though, he prolly touches your ballsack.

:lol: This is the most coolest thread ever.

Ok I guess this thread is over. Thank you guys I had great fun for a while now I'll go to pub and that's a bit better ldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.