Have Opeth been on a soundtrack to a movie?

Whoa, had no idea :lol:

It's way funnier to me now.

That show was so gay, though. It was so obviously fake. They were asked questions like, "How many people have you had sex with?" and other questions in the "sexual" genre. :erk:

It's only a matter of time before an Opeth song is chosen to be included in an OST.

It would have been awesome to hear Deliverance in Crank, or something of the sort.

i think some of the songs like hope leaves, patterns II etc. would go really well on a lot of movies. then again you could have deliverance or when or something on a lot of crazy action movies too!

^oink what is the point of having a link to UM in your sig??

Granted, this is going to sound very "internet gay" but Ive been thinking Opeth would actually compliment an anime series moreso than a movie. If anyone here has seen FLCL (Fooly Cooly), its a great example how using just one bands music can influence the feeling of the images. Could you imagine some type of dark, tragic anime series that uses only Opeth songs?!?!? That would be my CREAM DREAM!

Granted, this is going to sound very "internet gay" but Ive been thinking Opeth would actually compliment an anime series moreso than a movie. If anyone here has seen FLCL (Fooly Cooly), its a great example how using just one bands music can influence the feeling of the images. Could you imagine some type of dark, tragic anime series that uses only Opeth songs?!?!? That would be my CREAM DREAM!

FLCL fucking rules. The music they used from that band the Pillows was great.

Ghost Of Perdition is on a wrestling game of some kind, according to my friend's little brother.