Opeth Film Score

{-sapob-}

Dec 17, 2008
I think it would be kind of cool if Mike (or opeth) scored a movie.

I doubt it would happen but id like to see what he'd produce.
I guess it would be a thriller/horror (i couldnt see him scoring a romantic/comedy)

I just done some quick research because i had not heard of popol vuh or what they had done, but yes that would be pretty great. agree?

I think they'd be great for some kind of errie thriller set many years ago in simpler times. Actually perhaps something like the intended story line for Ghost Reveries, y'know, demonic possession, redemption, these kind of themes.

I mean.. My Arms, Your Hearse has nothing to do with Still Life, don't even mix them together. The guy dies and sees Melinda (who died), while in MAYH, there's a dead man observing his love (alive).

^ Yeah, and maybe Stallone should be the hero who miraculously finds an M60 in a ditch before being hanged and shoots the Council of the Cross, sets the church on fire and escapes, riding towards the sunset in the closing scene and swearing for a revenge, that'll last for about... 4 or 5 sequels. Each sequel has no plot whatsoever, it's just Stallone shooting and destroying everything flammable.