Have you ever been e-stalked???

tara

S.M.F.
Nov 29, 2002
Oklahoma
I think I may have silenced my stalker, for now.

This kid IMs me daily, asks if I'm drunk and if I don't talk to him he types nothing but nonsense and starts sending me IM warnings.
He also has made threads on another message board about what kind of underwear I have on and stupid things like that.
Today I finally took a stand and blocked his ass on all of my messenger programs and he came after me with about 5 different screen names on AIM, pretending to be someone else each time.

Am I alone here or has this happened to you??

It totally sucks doesn't it? I've only been stalked once really..properly. Another time I wasn't stalked per se, but this weird lady kept saying she was so desperately in love with me that she couldn't live otherwise....she even found my phone number and phoned me three times!! ARCK! But, apparently, she loved me so much that she agreed to my wishes to be left alone...and she's never bothered me again.

But when I was stalked, ack, it was bad. About 3 years ago or so I made an aquaintence through a poetry forum and we talked for a couple months and were really good and close online friends.....so I naturally gave her some of my contacts and introduced her to my other online friends, male and female. BIG mistake! For some reason she went psycho on me and horribly jealous. She started telling all my female online friends that I was dirt and I was going to hurt them and stuff and caused a lot of commotion for no reason. She tried to cut me off from my other friends so she could have me to herself, at least that's what it seemed like. After I blocked her email address and messenger contacts and told all my friends to do likewise, she got all bubbly and apologetic.....and then started bothering me all over again with other nicks when I refused to talk to her again.

There's some real psychos on the interweb!!!!!

tara said:

This kid IMs me daily, asks if I'm drunk and if I don't talk to him he types nothing but nonsense and starts sending me IM warnings.
He also has made threads on another message board about what kind of underwear I have on and stupid things like that.
Today I finally took a stand and blocked his ass on all of my messenger programs and he came after me with about 5 different screen names on AIM, pretending to be someone else each time.

I would be sooooo pissed off. I would wait till, I'd just woken up, when I'm most easily angered, and shoot him!. Ah-ha!

tara said:

im a perv and i like to ask guys how big their dick is or what kind of underwear they are wearing-specially if i think theyll get embaressed that i asked!:loco:

ive never really had an online stalker though-closest ive come was weirdos wanting cybersex who seemed to think i needed to read their masterbatory fantasys whether i wanted to or not.

report him and all the nicks to the aim tose address-or whatever the fuck its called. its probably just an asshole kid who's mad you wouldnt help him jack off, but better safe than sorry-you dont need this shit to keep going and him pushing it farther until he causes you real problems.

I once had a student (I teach high school) who used to come by my room to hang out some. He was a loner and I felt sorry for him. One day, when I was out of the room, he got on my laptop and got my AIM. Then he started IMing me all the time and calling me by my first name and saying I was beautiful and stuff. He had dropped out by this point so I just ignored him, but I still sometimes get an IM from him.

eulalie said:
I once had a student (I teach high school) who used to come by my room to hang out some. He was a loner and I felt sorry for him. One day, when I was out of the room, he got on my laptop and got my AIM. Then he started IMing me all the time and calling me by my first name and saying I was beautiful and stuff. He had dropped out by this point so I just ignored him, but I still sometimes get an IM from him.

but you know robert would never have the nerve to do anything in person!:loco::devil:

sorry, i couldnt resist:)

eulalie said:
Then he started IMing me all the time and calling me by my first name and saying I was beautiful and stuff. He had dropped out by this point so I just ignored him, but I still sometimes get an IM from him.

Well maybe he was right!! :lol:

Really though, you should have put the dude on ignore if he was bothering you. Why don't you?

tara said:

I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore. :tickled:

SculptedCold said:
Well maybe he was right!! :lol:

Really though, you should have put the dude on ignore if he was bothering you. Why don't you?

Well, of course he's right!

This may sound psycho, but I don't like to put people on ignore because I want to know if they're trying to IM me. I can just choose not to respond. Ask diesel. He knows. :lol:

yes, i've had several stalkers. just recently, this loony acted like he was in love with me and tried to stir up crap with my friends. he emailed me nudes and bombarded me with messages, as though i were his gf.

the last i heard, he had made plans to come visit me. good thing i never gave him my address. hope i don't bump into him on the street.

Caelestia said:
yes, i've had several stalkers. just recently, this loony acted like he was in love with me and tried to stir up crap with my friends. he emailed me nudes and bombarded me with messages, as though i were his gf.

the last i heard, he had made plans to come visit me. good thing i never gave him my address. hope i don't bump into him on the street.

Hey I might be perverted but I'm not dangerous :p