Have you ever been e-stalked???

Caelestia said:
yes, i've had several stalkers. just recently, this loony acted like he was in love with me and tried to stir up crap with my friends. he emailed me nudes and bombarded me with messages, as though i were his gf.

the last i heard, he had made plans to come visit me. good thing i never gave him my address. hope i don't bump into him on the street.

wow thats kinda freaky!

Damn, sorry to hear about everyones' dilemma.

I try my best to keep away from the net psychos. Luckily, I've never had one, but one of my family members got it pretty bad.

I've never had serious problems with anyone online. There have been a couple oddballs in the far past back when I first got online, but now everything's pretty good.

Only problems I had with someone 'stalking' me was a guy I worked with at Pizza Hut who came to my house one day and tried to force his way into my house. :eek: He didn't succeed of course, if he had he would have gotten chopped into little bits by my sister and myself. :D

The worst thing that ever happened to me was when I was on aol after just moving to Atlanta, and got propositioned by like 3 different assholes to do "photo shoots" online. Three f'ing times, and they were serious, too. And while any of that sort thing would be horrible to me, this was probably gay stuff to boot. -wretches and vomits- I hope MRBEAST doesn't comment on that.

Wandrail said:
The worst thing that ever happened to me was when I was on aol after just moving to Atlanta, and got propositioned by like 3 different assholes to do "photo shoots" online. Three f'ing times, and they were serious, too. And while any of that sort thing would be horrible to me, this was probably gay stuff to boot. -wretches and vomits- I hope MRBEAST doesn't comment on that.

Okay....that sounds pretty awful
*gags*
:erk:

Someone said they remain invisible online. It's impossible for me to do that, especially because I have a webzine to take care of. Now I'm afraid to put my mailing address back up on the site.

Black Dragon said:
you mean you didn't wanna have pictures of you taken while some guy with short blonde hair and a chain collar sodomized you with a fire extinquisher?

Well...now that you mention it...

NO!!!

Horrible...they were all of them very persistent. I actually had the text from one of the IMs saved because, while repulsive, it was funny as hell - I can't seem to find it though.

Never been stalked :D

But maybe I will stalk YOU!

No, I won't :) I have a UM group of AIM usernames, but I don't talk to those people much....

Steve

yeah, the girl even sent me several little presents to my house, it was a little fun and flattering at the beginning, but then I was stressed over the phone ringing, hoping it wouldn't be her :erk:

Thanatos said:
yeah, the girl even sent me several little presents to my house, it was a little fun and flattering at the beginning, but then I was stressed over the phone ringing, hoping it wouldn't be her :erk:

That happened to me too. :erk:

Well on the IM boards I was harrassed and stalked constantly by this character that did nothing more then throw racial slurs at me. Talk about being sick :ill:

Well theres this girl that stalks me every day...and she rapes me..no wait thats my GF.

But seriously, i do know a girl who has been seriously stalked and it isnt funny and it was very fightening for her. My brother has come accross many weirdos online and hes only 11.....it makes you think about what a fucking sick world we live in.

Oh and by the way....tara if that avatar is a pic of you....jesus fucking christ you're hot.

leper iffinity said:
Well theres this girl that stalks me every day...and she rapes me..no wait thats my GF.

But seriously, i do know a girl who has been seriously stalked and it isnt funny and it was very fightening for her. My brother has come accross many weirdos online and hes only 11.....it makes you think about what a fucking sick world we live in.

Oh and by the way....tara if that avatar is a pic of you....jesus fucking christ you're hot.

It's meeeeee :wave:.

I have also been stalked by someone who lived in my town back in NJ.
He would show up at the house several times a day and would even go as far as to look in the windows of the house to see if I was home ( I started hiding from him in my house after awhile).
Finally, my younger brother answered the door one day when I wasn't home and this kid showed up. He politely told this boy that if he ever saw him by the house again, he'd break every bone in his body :) and that was the last of it.

I was afraid to put my mailing address back up on my webzine, but not anymore. I've got my man and my dog (who's sweet but I'm sure would kill someone if they were hurting me).