Have you ever been e-stalked???

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I haven't been e-stalked. But there is a girl who I don't trust because she has lied to me and made up stories about her life which aren't true (on msn).
ok so I lied a little, I'm not a girl, but those stories are true :p

i'd stalk ya too tara....j/k it has happened to me before, and it was quite scary. i once had a girl send me 13 e-greeting cards in one day. talk about desperate for some lovin. after that little scare, i told her i got with an old friend and that shut her up. not her friends though, i never talked to her again, but to this day i still have some of her friends on my list....which reminds me, i need to delete some folks off there...namely them.

BigBronco4x4 said:
How can you tell the difference between bad rep and good rep?

i question this too. i know that green is a good rep, and red is obvsiouly a bad one. but they i have this grey rep in my user cp too. what in the bloody fuck does that mean?

MRBEAST said:
im a perv and i like to ask guys how big their dick is or what kind of underwear they are wearing-specially if i think theyll get embaressed that i asked!:loco:

ive never really had an online stalker though-closest ive come was weirdos wanting cybersex who seemed to think i needed to read their masterbatory fantasys whether i wanted to or not.

report him and all the nicks to the aim tose address-or whatever the fuck its called. its probably just an asshole kid who's mad you wouldnt help him jack off, but better safe than sorry-you dont need this shit to keep going and him pushing it farther until he causes you real problems.

I think you would make a good satlker MRBEAST.

I had it happen, I had some girl who lived just outside belfast annoyin the fuck out of me, wanting to know my full name (then she would know where i live and shit, easy) my address, who i was, pictures and all sorts, she got a picture of me from my msn profile, then wanted to meet me, and if i didnt meet her then she would find out who i was, i let her try and never heard from her again, I've probably walked past her about a million times.

Never been e-stalked.. Amazing, considering the time I`ve spent online. What I do have a problem with is that I`m contacted constantly by people I don`t particularly care for. They don`t send me emails and stuff, but want to chat even when we don`t have anything to chat about. I guess my problems are miniscule compared to yours, but heck, I`ve got to have something to write.

I am always being stalked, people just can't resist my fucking charm and my fucking sense of fucking humor. But fuck them because they don't have a fucking place in my fucking world! I can't fucking help it.