Have you ever brought something back from a dream into the real world?

Light

Up The World
Nov 24, 2001
Have you ever been dreaming, and realised that you were dreaming, and had hold of an object, and tried really really hard to bring it back into the "real world" when you woke up, and it worked?

Never actually seen it - any of them - actually...

The reason I ask is that I almost managed it the other night, but, fuck, the waking up in the real world bit with it in my hand was actually another dream, damn convincing, and when I woke up properly a few minutes later I was fucking pissed off...

Cerulean, haha, is your dick a recent acquisition then?

My post here wasn't brought back from the e-dream world, boohoo, I don't feel like retyping it, anyway, I haven't, the load of money I happened to win in my dream, telling myself in my dream it's not a dream, remained in the realm of dreams, fuck it.

uh, don't ever mention Nightmare on Elm Street...
me, the little sensitive with too much fantasy was about 12 when I saw that and while watching it was o.k. - I mean we were laughing like hell on the bad computer technics, and when I came home I was still smiling and was happy. than I tried to sleep and when I was about to close my eyes I realised what's it all about and had about 2 or 3 sleepless nights...
than one night I could finally fall asleep and I did dream with Freddy, and he killed the friend we were watching the film at :erk:
:lol:

yeah i once dreamt the nazis came round and were gonna shoot the whole family as our names were on their clipboard but they gave us icepops with panzers on em beforehand. Then when it was my turn to be shot i woke up and I STILL had the icepop in my hand but it disappeared before i could get the wrapper off :erk:

feelings... bah...
that's one main reason why I hate dreaming... I always dream silly things that are so close to truth and sometimes I just don't know what to do when I wake up :erk:
they also have influence on me sometimes what is good, still I don't like it.