Have You Ever Noticed?

best female extreme metal band: NOVEMBER GRIEF! all female DM band. heard em on a comp called "the awakening. females in extreme music". the comp is definatly one to check out. some cool doom and thrash, and ofcourse BM and DM.
~gR~

I listen to metal and play guitar, but don't play metal. I think the majority of men have a good handle on the aggressive nature of the music. Aggression isn't usually associated with women, and in general, it probably doesn't appeal to most. Or at least, not enough to play it themselves.

I know lots of girls who love the music but very few who play metal or rock. They have a hard time being taken seriously.

Artillary said:
I listen to metal and play guitar, but don't play metal. I think the majority of men have a good handle on the aggressive nature of the music. Aggression isn't usually associated with women, and in general, it probably doesn't appeal to most. Or at least, not enough to play it themselves.

I know lots of girls who love the music but very few who play metal or rock. They have a hard time being taken seriously.
My girlfriend told me exactly the same thing when I told her there are not many women playing instruments in metal bands

Emperor Magus Caligula said:
the girls suck at playin any "metal instrument"

they better stick to cooking :)

What the fuck? What kind of comment is that? Im a "gurl" I love Metal, I play Metal. Stupid Like You won't make people like Me what they ever dreamed to be (making music) So Shove Your stupid comment up your ass. Gurls aren't just for cooking!