Have you ever ran into any of the guys

I spent alot of time of my youth in Sörskogen, so I might just have met him there without the knowledge of who he was :p

I'm goingto Stockholm mid July and will be there for sometime with relatives who live there and I just wanna run into them or meet them somewhere and just give them a hug and take a picture with the guys. Or atleast meet up with Peter at his station as he goes to work :D haha I cant believe I'm gonna be in Opeth land!

I'm goingto Stockholm mid July and will be there for sometime with relatives who live there and I just wanna run into them or meet them somewhere and just give them a hug and take a picture with the guys. Or atleast meet up with Peter at his station as he goes to work :D haha I cant believe I'm gonna be in Opeth land!

haha ignore Sweden's Viking history then :worship:

Say hello from me to anyone of the guys in case you meet them ! :kickass:

I ran into them before the gig. It was right outside the concert hall but, still :lol:

Whoever's sister that was, she was right. They are absolutely huge. Especially Mikael and Axe. Fred kinda looks like a teddy bear. Mendez is above classification, being that cool. Per had a trenchcoat and a hat, sitting on a couch, sippin wine. After the show of course.

i was walking around in town when i saw a short guy right in front of me with very long hair and tattooed arms, it was mendez :p

How tall is Mendez anyway? I figure he must be really small, I was watching some live videos and my wife remarked "Whoa, that bass is HUGE". "But hon, it's just a jazz bass, the same as mine..." (actually it isn't, I just have a black MIJ Jazz Fretless, not the MM Signature, but you get the idea :) ) and it doesn't look too big in my hands.

Doesn't matter how big or small they are, their awesome will crush you any day of the week.

But of course - I was only wondering, because, after my wife's comments, I have to admit that Mendez's Jazz Bass looks positively gargantuan in his hands.

I still use his likeness as avatar, and bow to the awesomeness of the no-no headbanging.

I ran into them before the gig. It was right outside the concert hall but, still :lol:

Whoever's sister that was, she was right. They are absolutely huge. Especially Mikael and Axe. Fred kinda looks like a teddy bear. Mendez is above classification, being that cool. Per had a trenchcoat and a hat, sitting on a couch, sippin wine. After the show of course.

hush !!! We already know the whole story of yours and the guys :lol::lol:

If I ran into one of the guys I'd help them up...

I have seen them twice before a show.
In Downtown Disney Peter was out & about.

In Worcester I saw Mikael, Peter & some of the crew coming out of the Irish Times as I was going in.
Missed my chance to buy the guys a round.

If I happened to see one of them in their private time I'd leave them alone.