Have you seen Bodom??????

Day_Before_Dawn said:
Missed them last time they came to England due to damn school. But my ticket for bloodstock came in the post today, so im quite hyped about it. Even though it is still 6-7 months away :(.
You missed a concert because of school? I couldn't tell you how much I've missed school to go to concerts, not to mention the day after the show so I could catch up on some zzzz's.

Missed them due to the Norwegian trip back in November; however if I would have had the cash to change the leaving date of my trip I would have. (Non refundable tix have a hefty fee if you do that.) But I'll be seeing them Apr 30th, come rain, snow, massive heatwave or my liver spontaneously exploding. :D

@Shadeg: ok, the thread is Have you seen Bodom ( you think Lake Bodom ) but if you read the first post, Sinner Ride meant COB live...

Saw 'em Wacken '02 -front row :) and Sheffield last May...as I live in Derby I can't miss them at Bloodstock! I'll probably check out Sinergy too -though I wasn't so keen from what I've heard of them.

I saw them in Colombia in 2001 and last year in dallas, I also meet them and I have alexi's pick, pictures with all of them, the authographs :D and alexi's cigarrette but :D .................. :headbang: :Smokin:

^ Yeah, I saw them for thirty minutes, too. But like you said... it was the best thirty minutes ever! :)

I know they'll play a longer setlist on their upcoming tour. :)

I saw them in Tuska last year for the first time. Next morning my neck was hurting like hell but it was worth it! I´m gonna see them again in Sauna Open Air and of course I´m gonna see Sinergy in Tuska...