Haven't posted in a while! Check out this heavy mix!

damn man thats heavy as shit! the guitars are pod? any details bro?

Yeah dude! umm i definitely limted them a little, No eq i don't think.
What I did was i recorded a part really tight and than i would listen and tweak the guitar 10% either way (mid, gain, presence..)

It was a nice guitar with brand new strings, set up, and intonated.
Bass same thing, Really thick! sansamp->pod

Damn, this sounds so sick!
Which bass-guitar did you use there? I want to buy one myself and I still don't really know which one to choose.

Some details on the masterchain and snare + kick processing would be awesome, too. :Spin:

haha just saying I used to live like 20 minutes away from you, small world! yeah some processing info on the drums would be killer.

Jan [MTW];9890623 said:
Damn, this sounds so sick!
Which bass-guitar did you use there? I want to buy one myself and I still don't really know which one to choose.

Some details on the masterchain and snare + kick processing would be awesome, too. :Spin:

It was some ltd 5 string bass with brand new strings.

Mastering chain is a lot of compressing and some limting, Eq. Standard Master Chain stuff. You just have to dial in the right numbers to get it there

I did use Ozone though!
Snare ran into some compression not to hard low attack high release
and than sent the master drum compression aux which is controlling the mid low frequencys.
Kick is eq cut at 200hz and some 2-5k boosting and cutting sent the same drum compression
I added more lowend to most of the drums!
Drums are slate.

Heavy as fuck, one of the best bass I heard here in a while. Only thing to work would be the glitches IMO