Having My Surgery Tomorrow- update 9/18 from Sean

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I posted this update on my Facebook page and realized (duh) that I have so many friends on this forum and I had to let all of you know. I got the call tonight again after having been passed over for the transplant once already. They seemed to have gone through extra steps so its a go. I will have my new kidney and pancreas sometime tomorrow morning. A lot of you know how hard this past weekend was for me physically and I can only hope that next year I will be a 100,000% better. I will post an update as soon as I can (which may be up to 2 weeks). Take care everyone!

-Sean Q.

I posted this update on my Facebook page and realized (duh) that I have so many friends on this forum and I had to let all of you know. I got the call tonight again after having been passed over for the transplant once already. They seemed to have gone through extra steps so its a go. I will have my new kidney and pancreas sometime tomorrow morning. A lot of you know how hard this past weekend was for me physically and I can only hope that next year I will be a 100,000% better. I will post an update as soon as I can (which may be up to 2 weeks). Take care everyone!

-Sean Q.

Best of luck, dude! You've had a lot to deal with for a long time...

Hey Sean - Thanks for the update. I had a chance to chat with you while waiting to pick up my Circus Maximus photo pass, and I wondered how things were going.

Best of luck!

Good Luck Sean, We better have an update soon. Just kidding, take care and recover quickley, Quigley hehehehehehehe

good for you Sean, I have no doubt that you will be rocking it full force next year. Be strong and we will talk to you soon after you get released!

Bear

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats, Sean!! Thanks for the great conversations this past weekend - I'm looking forward to more in the future! Was it the Heathen Fest you wanted to come up here for? I'm pretty sure that's what you said, and not Pagan's Mind next week. We're both looking forward to see you then! Best of luck and wishes for the surgery and for your body to accept the new organs! We'll be sending up prayers with your name on them :)

Thanks for the update, Sean. I have been thinking of you constantly since we left Atlanta, wondering what your status was. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers all day. I can't wait to see you feeling better soon.

That's awesome news Sean, best of luck with everything. I'll be keeping ya in my thoughts, I know you'll do well with this and you'll be a whole new person for next year's fest!