HC4!

Not digging Trelleborg all too much. One Korpiklaani esque band (Vanir) is all swell, and I'm sure when the ale is pouring freely from the spigot I'll be arms intertwined with Frank dancing a jig, but HC4 can't become PaganFest XL. Not to knock your efforts kind sir, just offering input from somebody who is willing to travel 2k miles to attend a weekend of music. HIV needs it's out of place black metal act (Wrathprayer, Dodsengel, etcetera) to raise hell and send the Portlandiers cowering. Hell land Graveland/Arghoslent and I'll pay for the entire fest. (In gratitude) Solstafir as a headliner, returning act Velnias as support, and maybe a Cascadian band on the cheap such as Ash Borer would really bump this fest to high heaven. All merely suggestions, take it for what it's worth.

Not digging Trelleborg all too much. One Korpiklaani esque band (Vanir) is all swell, and I'm sure when the ale is pouring freely from the spigot I'll be arms intertwined with Frank dancing a jig, but HC4 can't become PaganFest XL. Not to knock your efforts kind sir, just offering input from somebody who is willing to travel 2k miles to attend a weekend of music. HIV needs it's out of place black metal act (Wrathprayer, Dodsengel, etcetera) to raise hell and send the Portlandiers cowering. Hell land Graveland/Arghoslent and I'll pay for the entire fest. (In gratitude) Solstafir as a headliner, returning act Velnias as support, and maybe a Cascadian band on the cheap such as Ash Borer would really bump this fest to high heaven. All merely suggestions, take it for what it's worth.

You do know that I am talking to Graveland right? :headbang: