Headbanger's Ball is sick!

Oct 8, 2005
I am watching it right now, since opeth is on, and they played a video that was pretty much techno. Now I remember why I stopped watching it. But, I'll keep going, see if they show any more opeth.

So far, this show is 0 for 5, I think there was a 30 second segment where Akerfeldt and Peter appeared, Akerfeldt spoke about two lines and Peter remained silent.

yeah, I just watched the grand conjuration. It passed by so fast, it felt like I was being pushed through to the other side. I guess because I'm used to the longer album version.

Please, if anyone lives on one of those coasts that plays things on television ahead of time, does it get any better?

(oh, playing aborted)

This is the worst show ever. I love Opeth and I know they're trying to reach out to new fans. Which is fine but, my god, what a terrible fucking show. Shitty music all over the place.

I taped the first segment with Opeth, maybe expecting it to be worthwhile. It lasted 52 seconds. This show just gets worse and worse.

Goddammit, they promo'd Opeth as guests and their segment lasted about as long as some on those screamo commercials. Fuck this so called HBB. It is quite dead.

whew, thats actually a relief, cuz i just realzed that i missed it, and i was all pissed til i saw everyone thought it was dumb.

Yea, i'm off to bed. Gotta get rested up for the show in Cleveland tomorrow night \m/

Other than Opeth being on HB as guests, the show sucks fucking balls and dick all at the same time. What's up with all these gay-ass pretend extreme metal bands? they sound so fucking stupid, and they look stupid too. I would seriously feel embarassed to watch HB with somebody with all these gay bands that have been played so far. I mean if there going to play bands that growl and scream why don't they just play the real stuff? I just don't get-it.

Oh well fuck it, that's the last time I watch this program. Seriously.

Yep, I told a friend of mine that I got into Opeth to check out the show tonight. I guess I owe him an explanation, now. Oh well, Hatebreed is going to be in my town in a week or so, maybe we can go graffitti their tour bus or something. Oh, wait, that won't make the show stop sucking ass, never mind.