Headbanger's Ball is sick!

What a complete waste of tape. The interviewer was worthless... he pretty much knew nothing about them and confused mike with all his lame questions. They were only on for like a total of 53 seconds anyhow... weaaaaaaaaaak

It seemed to me that the interviewer heard probably three songs max off Ghost Reveries to base his interview off of, along with probably a paragraph report about random things to talk about from Roadrunner.

Headbangers Ball is nothing more than Jamie Justa's buddy bands. I consider about 1% of what is played metal. I only liked it WAY BACK when Rickie Rachtman hosted it. They played what was at least considered metal of the time.

Yeah. I don't think that guy had even listened to Opeth before he heard they were going to be on the show. Don't think he ever heard Damnation because he was asking about the band maybe moving in the clean vocals direction or sticking to death metals. Or I was just confused by what he said. As he seemed to say the same things with both questions he asked. "You guys have been around for a long time" was a popular phrase out of his mouth.

that was a load of shit. fuck headbangers ball. and fuck jamy jasta. that was such a huge let down then again what do you expect from hbb?

Silent Song said:
Why does everyone want DM bands to go clean as soon as they hear them? It's so irritating. Don't like it? listen to a different band.

fuck yeah!

"OMG this growling thing totaly ruins the music for me!"

Clean vocals just don't mix well with a lot of the music