Headline shows

Lillitu said:
Their Portland date is the same night as Amon Amarth. As I have never ever seen them, that's the show I'm going to. Warrel can smack me about it next time he sees me. :loco:

Amon Amarth plays in Seattle on the 21st. I'm going to both shows.

Brooks said:
slurpee.jpg

The blue one is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillitu, I LOVE the Immortal gif in your signature!!!! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Once again the NM board slumps in subject matter and response.

dead_fetus said:
Amon Amarth plays in Seattle on the 21st. I'm going to both shows.

Well ya got me there; I need to pay better attention to dates. Still not going though. :loco: The 21st is my first day back to work in 2 months and I'll need my rest.

**edit: I know Dead_Lioness. It's hysterical**

You know Amon Amarth is OPENING that show, right? Whereas Nevermore is headlining. Both do great shows, but if it was my choice, I'd definitely see Nevermore headline over AA opening.

So no set list or set length hints huh? Alright, guess I'll just have to wait till Tuesday!

Starless Dragon said:
You know Amon Amarth is OPENING that show, right? Whereas Nevermore is headlining. Both do great shows, but if it was my choice, I'd definitely see Nevermore headline over AA opening.

So no set list or set length hints huh? Alright, guess I'll just have to wait till Tuesday!

thats so lame that amon amarth is opening for cob and trivium. it should at least be trivium 25 minutes, amon amarth 45 and then cob headlining. ugh.

ok nvm, they just updated it :) i see nevermore but no opeth. i think i can hit that show in Salt Lake with my friend...and i might get to see CoB as well the next day...we will see