Headline shows

Well it looks like here in Dallas we get stuck with Two opening bands instead of one. When the Dallas show was first announced it was said to be with "The Sword." Now we get Dryline opening, and Losa supporting. I've seen Losa, never seen Dryline though, so don't know if I should skip them or not.

I'll probably just get there earlier to get a good spot for Nevermore, and put up with Dryline if they suck.

Iam so happy that you have included some additional dates ( Portland, Or ) I can not wait! I squeeled at the guy who answered the phone at Sabalas when I asked if nevermore was confirmed...Now he thinks Im insane ..oh if he only knew The NW loves kick ass Metal:headbang:

Starless Dragon said:
You know Amon Amarth is OPENING that show, right? Whereas Nevermore is headlining. Both do great shows, but if it was my choice, I'd definitely see Nevermore headline over AA opening.

So no set list or set length hints huh? Alright, guess I'll just have to wait till Tuesday!

Yep. Quite aware. Got no car, starting work after being off for a while the next day; I don't see going to Portland as an option.

VANCOUVER DAMNIT!

I'm going to a Fear Factory concert, but only because Strapping Young Lad is playing.

SYL!!!