Headroom

That's the thing man, there is probably nothing wrong with the damn guitar. :lol:

:lol: I'm pretty sure there are far more things wrong with my BC Rich Warlock Bronze Metal Master (LOL) than this guitar.

I'm sure the pickups in my Epi Les Paul are considerably more fucked up, considering the neck pickup is a shitload louder than the bridge lol.

It's probably a common thing in cheap guitars, mine is a bit louder too, even after setting up heights and shit well.

I think it's because they use the same pickups for neck and bridge - nah that doesn't make sense, considering that some people use 2 EMG 81's and the bridge sounds louder.

I'm an engineer for the EMG Corporation, If you send me your guitar I will personally check the wiring and pickups are to EMG standards and then send it back to you ASAP.

My address for the send it is,

No 4 LAWL
Hoots Mon Avenue
LOL99 SUCKS2BEU
Nessieland

Ammm dude, maybe because the guitar is/was hadicapted and they stopped makin' it... They stopped makin' it... why hmm? LOL
B/c they had been making it for like 10 years?
Every once in a while we get someone in here who asks for advice but doesn't actually want any.
I guess you're that guy.
I'm willing to bet that there are 50 korean made LTD's w/ EMG's owned just by the guys laughing at you in this thread but clearly you are the resident expert.
The fact that you can't get your gain structure worked out is no more convincing to me than any other part of your fallacious logic.

B/c they had been making it for like 10 years?
Every once in a while we get someone in here who asks for advice but doesn't actually want any.
I guess you're that guy.
I'm willing to bet that there are 50 korean made LTD's w/ EMG's owned just by the guys laughing at you in this thread but clearly you are the resident expert.
The fact that you can't get your gain structure worked out is no more convincing to me than any other part of your fallacious logic.

Dude, I want advice not your labeling crap....don't you have something better to do than spit shit here? I have a problem with my guitar and I wanted to see if someone can give me an advice on fixing it....

...dude just don't post here anymore and go fingerfuck you sister's foofoo! :lol:

This
Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

And all of you here who are trying to make me cry.... Jesus I didn't know how emotional you guys here are...can't a guy post a thread and get just the thing he needs...like anwsers or suggestions?

I'm sorry guys if I pissed you off in any way no offense...you see I'm more into playing the guitar than fucking with wiring and technical stuff...

and the reason I joined here was to improve my mixing knowledge...

so let's just forhet this thread and my questions regarding my guitar and talk about something else ok...? thanks m8s!

And all of you here who are trying to make me cry.... Jesus I didn't know how emotional you guys here are...can't a guy post a thread and get just the thing he needs...like anwsers or suggestions?

I'm sorry guys if I pissed you off in any way no offense...you see I'm more into playing the guitar than fucking with wiring and technical stuff...

and the reason I joined here was to improve my mixing knowledge...

so let's just forhet this thread and my questions regarding my guitar and talk about something else ok...? thanks m8s!

If I recall correctly...

Dude, I want advice not your labeling crap....don't you have something better to do than spit shit here? I have a problem with my guitar and I wanted to see if someone can give me an advice on fixing it....

...dude just don't post here anymore and go fingerfuck you sister's foofoo! :lol:

I'm sorry, but this is the LULZ :lol:

You don't tell that to a guy that has about 25 times more posts than you, is experienced, and is tired of having 10 threads for the same problem. It's very displaced and offensive.

Please. Just leave it as it is if nobody can fix it, if there's even a problem. Goddamn...

You don't tell that to a guy that has about 25 times more posts than you, is experienced, and is tired of having 10 threads for the same problem. It's very displaced and offensive.

Please. Just leave it as it is if nobody can fix it, if there's even a problem. Goddamn...

And is also in a touring band signed to a MAJOR label.